Thread: Techsupport not working/Anno 1404 unplayable/My Gateway to the World account gone.... | Forums

Techsupport not working/Anno 1404 unplayable/My Gateway to the World account gone....

I have tried multiple times to contact support each time receiving an error and its impossible to "Ask a question" and my logon details are absolutely 100% correct, I've used this account hundreds of times and is exactly the same as the one used to logon to these forums.

However the reason I can trying to contact support is I've now been unable to play Anno 1404 + Venice for the last two days, and when I logon to Gateway to the World I can no longer find myself as a player. The game was working fine until 2 days ago and have been playing solidly for about 3 weeks now. If my saved games end up being lost I wont be very happy as I've spent a lot of time trying to get through and when the game is almost complete you go and lose my account.

Can someone please provide me with a way of contacting support that actually works, and I don't want to be fobbed off with a lousy phone number that probably wont work either. Phone number + email please.

This seems to have occurred as part of your move of servers and you have ended up losing peoples accounts. I also note Anno 1404 is not listed as a game that is supposed to be affected, but it isn't working so I'd say your wrong.
    Last edited by Engioc; 02-17-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I played this game more than two years and I have the same problem. A few days ago me account disappeared. I hope that my years of work not gone forever

You can still play by creating a new profile, however all the achievements are lost as part of the profile. Also while my saved games can now be loaded they have a status of unknown which seems to be down to being what the game sees as a different profile to the one which created the game. Very annoying and it appears at least so far nobody at Ubi is prepared to even reply let alone fix the issue.

If I could submit a support ticket or something similar I would except that part of the site doesn't work either, very frustrating to see my work get flushed down the Ubi toilet and no way of getting any support.

Seriusly i really change my mind of next purchase from ubisoft games, las time i purchased an original hawx (new one) and in activation the code seems not be valid, and the operators for support leave me completly alone.. ubisoft so far to compite with other serious game trademarks , recently i purchased anno 1404 venice expansion for use with my original 1404 and its imposible to use a profile online, every time sais my account its wrong , my balls wrong man! no support no hope no money for this ."$%

Hi, if you are having issues with our technical support page you can use the contact us details here http://www.ubi.com/UK/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs ensure the page has changed to your own region or you can do this with the drop down list on the right hand side. Alternatively you can always PM a Forum Manager who can assist you. You may also find your issue has been answered on the Anno forums, which you can find here http://forums-de.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/3231027629

For those who can access the technical support page, the link to this is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support