Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRFS Beta | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiskune View Post
    as Ubi-Mush said, the beta does not start until April (supposedly). 'early access' nowadays usually amounts to getting the beta a week earlier not months before everyone else.

don't forget that there are people who have hung onto SplinterCell:Conviction for 2 years due to the promise of getting that early access too. allowing those who went to gamestop access before the Conviction holders would have major repercussions within the (fleeting) fanbase and on Ubisoft's already damaged reputation.
    Im not sayin that SCC will not have access as they stated both will NOW. I would just like some insight on why they would promise and not deliver?
    Last edited by BadJueJue; 02-22-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

They originally said SCC people would get it in Jan. But they also said the game would be out in 2011...

Do you own an XBOX? If so check out the OXM on the dashboard not sure of any links or if the forum rules allow links. If I find one I will post...If thats okNVM I might have misinterpreted what he was sayin if someone has seen this video please respond...
    Last edited by BadJueJue; 02-22-2012 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    They originally said SCC people would get it in Jan. But they also said the game would be out in 2011...
    Originally they advertised the Conviction access as Exclusive early access. but that's pretty much been shown to be a complete lie anyway
    i think the cycle has so far gone summer2010>autumn2010>autumn2011>Jan2012>April2012 sooo expect the beta around autumn 2013

none of the videos the surrender monkeys have released say its out now, the last was a hasty "its being delayed again because we need to buff it some more" that said the beta will be available some time in April

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12