Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRFS Beta | Forums

GRFS Beta

so i went to gamestop, preordered future soldier, and on the receipt i have a beta code, so i went to uplay, logged in put in the code then i said that it would send me the code i need for it to my email, but i have nothing in my inbox, do i need to wait or what?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Im having the same issue. Is there a certain date we can play??? I seen something that it said the beta will be available until april.

I'm having the same problem too.

Hi guys, the beta doesn't start until April. This is why you are not receiving the codes yet.

Is that for pre-order or splinter cell conviction owners?

I am going to preorder very soon. Preordering a PS3 copy Sig. Ed; will a beta code be required for access to MP beta on PS3?
    I assume the beta will be accessible on PSN... or will it be exclusive only to those who preordered?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, the beta doesn't start until April. This is why you are not receiving the codes yet.
    This is a huge dis appointment... I went to preorder bc of the "early release on the beta/demo". In the OXM report on XBOX live the Lead DEV states that if you preorder/own Splinter Cell that you will have access to the beta right away why the confusion, and why no stickies in the forum, better yet why no answers?

as Ubi-Mush said, the beta does not start until April (supposedly). 'early access' nowadays usually amounts to getting the beta a week earlier not months before everyone else.

don't forget that there are people who have hung onto SplinterCell:Conviction for 2 years due to the promise of getting that early access too. allowing those who went to gamestop access before the Conviction holders would have major repercussions within the (fleeting) fanbase and on Ubisoft's already damaged reputation.

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiskune View Post
    as Ubi-Mush said, the beta does not start until April (supposedly). 'early access' nowadays usually amounts to getting the beta a week earlier not months before everyone else.

don't forget that there are people who have hung onto SplinterCell:Conviction for 2 years due to the promise of getting that early access too. allowing those who went to gamestop access before the Conviction holders would have major repercussions within the (fleeting) fanbase and on Ubisoft's already damaged reputation.
    That's what i'm getting at but hey, it'll all be the same. Preorder, scc they don't care.

Then why would the Lead Developer say that we would have access to it now??? And no its not a misquote or third party its the dude himself saying it on the OXM report. Can someone please clarify why this is? Are there plans to have an early release on the beta? If not let me know so I can use the dough to buy something else...
    Last edited by BadJueJue; 02-22-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast