Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Weekend warriors | Forums

Banned

well, short memory

Quote Originally Posted by redbullking84 View Post
    find me a quote where im complaining about no games, im not arguing with anyone except you, your the one arguing with everyone
    Pffff, maybe it wasn't you, but your girlfriend tom speaking for you two, so it's the same!
    You were arguing with B. (the guy not playing) forever! so again stop byour BS!
    And i'm arguing with you,only cauz you started first, little scumy hypocrite and usually only with marsfly*****y or valkarnov the usual moron.

So STFU on time for all, understood?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullShyt3 View Post
    Pffff, maybe it wasn't you, but your girlfriend tom speaking for you two, so it's the same!
    You were arguing with B. (the guy not playing) forever! so again stop byour BS!
    And i'm arguing with you,only cauz you started first, little scumy hypocrite and usually only with marsfly*****y or valkarnov the usual moron.

So STFU on time for all, understood?
    hahahaha so your argument is VOID

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullking84 View Post
    hahahaha so your argument is VOID
    Not really , as there is no difference between your usual useless and antpathic posts and those of your girlfriend tom, as you are one of the most antipathic person in here, or on ew game, and that you've argued a lot with B., don't you... Trolling threats everywhere a few month ago so?
    Who do you think you are?
    It's really time you take a good look in the mirror and see what's really in there!
    my main argument is that you're the king of the morons!

Bloody hell I don't even make posts in the thread and trolls still obsess over me? Got a man crush on me or something?

Is this guy getting banned every time he makes a new account? Is an IP address bad an alien concept to the moderators here?
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b_4721 View Post
    Bloody hell I don't even make posts in the thread and trolls still obsess over me? Got a man crush on me or something?

Is this guy getting banned every time he makes a new account? Is an IP address bad an alien concept to the moderators here?
    lol, i'm not a troll B4721!

i'm even one of your biggest fan!

to answer your question, yes it is lol

Banned
    multiple accounts on a forum....now thats sad...

Banned

how hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    multiple accounts on a forum....now thats sad...
    funny a vet like you is just on this forum since february 2012...
    what is you other account on this? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightsucks View Post
    funny a vet like you is just on this forum since february 2012...
    what is you other account on this? lol
    Awww how sweet. You went and made a user account for me...im touched. Who is that...marsfly*****? Anyway, I may have been playing this game for a long time....doesnt mean I gotta spend time on forums, although I didnt know or care it existed. I ran across it. Also death-at-1200 is my other account...youll more than likely never see it again, as both accounts are EFEC.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Awww how sweet. You went and made a user account for me...im touched. Who is that...marsfly*****? Anyway, I may have been playing this game for a long time....doesnt mean I gotta spend time on forums, although I didnt know or care it existed. I ran across it. Also death-at-1200 is my other account...youll more than likely never see it again, as both accounts are EFEC.
    What some noob with only 30 posts get's the honor of a troll's sock named after him and I get nothing? I know he acknowledges me this is bull****...
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

You can have Benji's trolling commentary. His manifesto of lunacy is almost complete.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast