Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend warriors | Forums

[QUOTE]"Correct. i dont play 1v1. And we never see Euros on, so we dont play their maps. The Euros mustve got bored because their territories dropped. And pay attention...ive been on this game for 3 years!" answer to your territories question ....BOOSTERS. check the leaderboard at weekends and you'll see. u should know this if u been on 3 years. boosters have won most of the last 5 or 6 wars. .. we dont want or need these muppetts on the game but ubisoft ain't doing nothing about it. there pussys and everyone knows who they are.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

[QUOTE]"Correct. i dont play 1v1. And we never see Euros on, so we dont play their maps. The Euros mustve got bored because their territories dropped. And pay attention...ive been on this game for 3 years!"[QUOTE] answer to your territories question ....BOOSTERS. check the leaderboard at weekends and you'll see. u should know this if u been on 3 years. boosters have won most of the last 5 or 6 wars. .. we dont want or need these muppetts on the game but ubisoft ain't doing nothing about it. there pussys and everyone knows who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Correct. i dont play 1v1. And we never see Euros on, so we dont play their maps. The Euros mustve got bored because their territories dropped. And pay attention...ive been on this game for 3 years!
    answer to your territories question ....BOOSTERS . if u check the leaderboard at weekend u will see . if u been on the game 3 years then u should know this . we dont want or need these muppetts on the game but ubisoft ain't doing nothing about it so their card is marked , just killl their units

sorry for the triple post (new forum set up loll)

Stop your griping T1. The only booster has 92 wins in the first 24 hours of the new week. I don't see anything else on this weeks leaderboard crazy. Even Xwoman and his oneworld10 cheating acct seems to be legit....lol

dont just check the top its the bottom ....IE. a guy boosts several accounts with several accounts 10 wins on 1 account 10 loss on the other .not noticeable untill u know what u look for . they be sneeky about it but i know most. giov. yak. dan fis. daniylo etc .some boost units , some just boost win after win. some guys got 10 accounts all for theses purposes . and stop whining on about your 1v1 3star jsf batt. its hard to defeat a batt. like that especially when u have dashboarded to keep it that way . open ur eyes mars . and face the facts

T! Stopped dashboarding when I had my back surgery in March of '10.

Banned
    aye we do know who the boosters are. Ubisoft wouldn't touch them anyway, because they got their money. FYI Mars Oneworld's not boosting...I played with him all weekend. You should know that...me, him, Streek and a new guy, Under the Radar were forcing you, megatron and extermatron to dash as usual yesterday. tsk tsk, so sad...you boost, yet you're terrified of losing your units.

Banned
    oh at T1 its not my team to say "hey let's go beat these guys!" Streek IS a good player, but he chooses his battles. He won't take on any of the top (persistent) leaderboard guys. As far as I know, none of my friends will.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    Stop your griping T1. The only booster has 92 wins in the first 24 hours of the new week. I don't see anything else on this weeks leaderboard crazy. Even Xwoman and his oneworld10 cheating acct seems to be legit....lol
    Mars we all know u boosting to. Me and killax was 1&2 n u wasn't even in the top 10. Then, all a sudden u #1 passing us out of the blue with 30somting wins everybody know u ain't that good to win that fast. You was boosting that unit that we killed back up to legendary i bet

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast