Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubisoft Announces Prince of Persia (Wii/3DS only) for 2012 - don't get too excited | Forums

Hello every PoP lovers.
    I have a simple question that I can't get no answer.
    In the PoP T2T for Xbox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcv9nuKnS8s, did someone understood what the old man says: "In all the possible futures, you were doomed to stand in the fallen -----". What is the last word? I don't understand it at all...
    Thanks anticipately...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by k4il33n4 View Post
    Hello every PoP lovers.
    I have a simple question that I can't get no answer.
    In the PoP T2T for Xbox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcv9nuKnS8s, did someone understood what the old man says: "In all the possible futures, you were doomed to stand in the fallen -----". What is the last word? I don't understand it at all...
    Thanks anticipately...
    You know what? Lory's right, I can't hear anything but "animal". The sound quality of his voiceover just isn't good enough to hear the whole word properly. I can't even think of a word that would fit there, really. Sorry. If you can find another version of the trailer, maybe you can find one where the word he says is more audible.

Also, I don't use this expression much, but LOL @ the one Kindred Blades comment. XD

It's common knowledge that the old man says "in all of the possible futures, you were doomed to stand in the fallen Babylon"

My DA gallery
    Oldest active member of the Deathbringers, if you don't like PoP08, join us

Why can't they remake the second game as well.I loved Shadow and the Flame and it's better that the first one, of course the first one will forever be legendary but the second should get respect!

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

I agree, POP2 remake would be epic

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

The best of Just dance was officially annouced for 29 Mach (in France). Let's hope other annoucement will see the light soon (even I think that if there will be an annoucement for a franchise like POP, it would be on E3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12