Hey Guys, Ubisoft has announced their 2012 line up as the following: Nothing to get too excited for as its only the SNES version *Koonami made* of the original PoP for the Wii VC and 1999 GB Color of PoP for the 3DS...Source: http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/5...sin-s-creed-3/ andUbisoft has just announced their 2012 lineup of games, most of which are slated for release on all current generation consoles and the PC. They are as follows:
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
- Far Cry 3 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
- I Am Alive (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online (Microsoft Windows, Wii U)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Retribution (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
- Prince of Persia (Wii, 3DS)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Microsoft Windows)
- Just Dance Final Party (Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation Move)Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-3ds-this-weekTwo versions of platforming classic Prince of Persia will be re-released this week, Nintendo has announced. Wii fans can download Prince of Persia's SNES incarnation from Thursday. And 3DS owners will be offered the Game Boy Color version on the same day. The Prince's Game Boy Color appearance was back in 1999. This week on 3DS the game will cost £4.50/€5. The Wii Virtual Console version, however, is superior. A port of the extended SNES Prince of Persia, this contains almost double the number of levels as well as various other enhancements. It's also slightly more expensive at 800 Wii Points (about £5.60). Two other DSiWare games will be available this week: 40-in-1 Explosive Megamix (800 DSiWare Points - about £7.20) and strategic action title Come On! Heroes (200 Points - about £1.80).
Last edited by Zapages; 02-14-2012 at 01:11 PM.
So, nothing new.
Even worse than expected then, lol.
The "New PoP Deathbringers" Team My Twitter/PSN: Ted95On
"Beauty slept and angels wept for her immortal soul, in this response all evil chose to claim her for their very own."
Yet another remake, really Ubi? and it's a remake of the same god**** game...if you're into making remakes so much at least make a remake of the other two from the old trilogy...knowing Ubi, they'll reproduce the bugs in PoP3D perfectly....and then add some xD
But god**** it, either give us a new game or nothing at all, don't insult us with these remakes :/