Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Retribution: 2012 release! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalGirl View Post
    Me too, but I thought D-Ops was a great addition to the series.
    nothing but, I played and played Deniable ops with Archer and Kestrel, has guaranteed longevity, considering the 5 hours of SP
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by S.V.G. View Post
    Why do they call it Splinter cell conviction 2? Would not the new game have elements of previous games and jus be a sequel to conviction like AC:B and AC:REV? Quotes from developers say its next splinter cell and not conviction 2. The reason i am not excited cuz i was not all happy with conviction.I jus wanna know if its all about conviction. If conviction had not had a splinter cell title, I would have straight not played the game.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman1984 View Post
    Why do they call it Splinter cell conviction 2? Would not the new game have elements of previous games and jus be a sequel to conviction like AC:B and AC:REV? Quotes from developers say its next splinter cell and not conviction 2. The reason i am not excited cuz i was not all happy with conviction.I jus wanna know if its all about conviction. If conviction had not had a splinter cell title, I would have straight not played the game.
    The team behind SCC is the team behind SC6, They will build on the foundation and pillars of SCC, while adding stuff, tweaking other, and improving the while experience, the game will be more like SCC than the older titles, even though they probably may bring some old features like Carrying bodies, hacking, lock picking or something, but I don't think it will be the same, that's why it is more of SCC2, at least until we hear what is its name, then people will start calling it SC (whatever).

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Hopefully I can get it on PC or PS3 as I gave away my 360(not much use for it.)

Maybe we will learn more about next SC in April or wait till the end of May and E312

I predict that they will announce the game in the next two months before E3 2012 with only a CGI teaser trailer...Then in E3, they are gonna show us what the features will be in detail...

if the announcement date is closer, then we can expect a 2012 release but this is Ubisoft after all, await for some delays to March or May 2013.

...but am still waiting and excited about it!

So when is this "news" supposed to grace us?

Hi all,
    I have registered here only to write my opinion about SC direction... I think the orginal concept of splinter cell was great - stealth action with beautifull graphics and sam's as a sicret agent that what i love. Personaly for me SC end after Double Agent - I havent finish it even... About Convinction i can only say that it was NOT Splinter Cell at all, Ubi should make another brand for this game and leave the concept of classic SC alone.

ps: Please Ubi give us editor to make new maps for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (signal player ofc) and You will se what we can do.

Sorry for my english

As much as i love the splinter cell series it ripes my heart out that they probably wont include Spy Vs Merc and is possibly a dealbreaker for me for the series. I was willing to buy conviction due to the massive delays i forgave them for not wanting to build Spy Vs merc for the new engine.

But if this game doesnt include it , it shows that they consider it a dead mode which is a shame as that literally made splinter cell games for me and alot of other people. Replay wise i bet more people played CT on the original xbox live than ever have played the conviction vs mode.

^ You might be right about that. I'm not one of them though.
    I think SvM was as alien to SC as a lot of players think SCC was. To me, SCC is the spiritual successor to CT, it's DA that I feel was 'off' a bit. At the end of the day, we all seem to have different ideas about what SC was or should be, and while I hope everyone's expectations can be met, I hope MY expectations get met more.
    While SvM had a truly devoted fan base, did it have enough of a fan base to warrant continuation? The unfortunate truth, in regards to MP modes, is that they have to have a large enough audience to justify funding and support. Making an SC MP mode that can appeal to the required audience size kind of requires straying away from what older SC was. In fact, SCC styling would work better, as a larger MP mode, because it would allow for a large shooter fan base to get on board, and then stealthers could utilize all the sneaky stuff to drop Aggro's like in SvM (needs 6-8 players tho). I'm not saying SCC's SvS was the mode, I agree that it was light as an MP mode, but it did at least play like the main game rather than being a different animal altogether. And I'm sure it was included just for there to at least be a vs option, and let the fans know, that even with the restricted build schedule, they weren't planning on abandoning the MP option.

I am very interested to see what player concerns UT chose to tackle. And I wouldn't be suprised if they blow us away with something completely new in regards to MP either.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast