Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations Armor of Brutus Code problems | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Assassin's Creed Revelations Armor of Brutus Code problems

I bought Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox 360 at Wal-Mart because I noticed it had a sticker saying that the code for the Armor of Brutus was included. I bought the GameStop Signature Edition edition, as well as the Special Edition so I could have all of the goodies.

The Wal-Mart copy had the flyer inside and the code, but when I went to enter the code, it says the code had already been used. The game was sealed, including the Microsoft security strip on the side. As I said, the plastic wrap had the sticker saying the code was included. I followed the FAQ and entered the code every possible way. I had my wife try it, and it still said that the code had already been used.

I went back to Wal-Mart and they did have another copy but without the sticker regarding the Armor of Brutus. The manager opened the other copy that he had and it did not contain another code for Armor of Brutus. All he could do was exchange the game but he did call his DM who told him this had actually happened several times to customers who bought a copy from Wal-Mart that contained a faulty code.

I sent along a copy of the flyer to customer service here on the site but I just got the copy and paste responses, telling me to do everything that I had already tried -- something I had already explained in my initial question.

Can anyone help explain why a sealed copy, with the security sticker in tact, would contain a flyer with a code that had already been used?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Can you tell me the ticket reference number? I should be able to find your ticket with that to see what can be done to help.

Sure! The ref # is 120213-000604.

A gaming mag editor hooked me up with a working code and Wal-Mart gave me a full refund after hearing about my issues on my radio show.
    Last edited by thekevinlc; 02-17-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: update

Wal-Mart Brutus Code erased my game and I have no armor

Hello. I had started playing a game prior to redeeming the Brutus Armor Code because I hadn't set up my Xbox Live account yet. I did that yesterday and was able to redeem the code. However, my game was erased and I had to start from the beginning AND I don't have the armor. It says that it would be in my Outfits in my Inventory, but all my Outfit slots are LOCKED. What's wrong with this?

Okay I have a queastion, I just beat the game and obtained the Desmond and Old Altair Outfits but to my suprize my Armor of Brutus was gone. I have had the Armor the whole game but when I started it just now its gone. Does anyone know what happened or how to get it back?

I am also having the same type of problem with the armor. My code worked but the armor did not show up in my inventory. I have restarted the xbox and my game but still no avail. Please help with this issue