Thread: facescan not working, stuck on initializing | Forums

facescan not working, stuck on initializing

as the title said, i am stuck on the initializing page when i press to use the face scan feature, i bought this game 3 days ago and it arrived in the mail today. I have searched a little around trying to find a solution, i hope anyone of you might shed some light on the matter

its vegas 2 btw
    Last edited by LCN Asudragon; 02-13-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Face scan

Only owning the game a short time I dought you have made it to ELITE Status. Like many things in the game (unlocks) you open them as you rank up. I am not sure but if I rememeber corretly you have to achieve ELITE Status befor you can super impose your face on your Avatar. If I am wrong please accept my apology in advance.
    If you are not part of the solution,you are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Asudragon View Post
    as the title said, i am stuck on the initializing page when i press to use the face scan feature, i bought this game 3 days ago and it arrived in the mail today. I have searched a little around trying to find a solution, i hope anyone of you might shed some light on the matter

its vegas 2 btw
    This link will help you: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...to-Custom-Face

Credit to Pack.Leader.X for the information.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.