Thread: Assassins Creed is doomed... | Forums

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mustash2003 Go to original post
    Perhaps we should take a que from reddit and add TL;DR to the end of our novels (Too long;Didn't read, essentially a summary for the lazy)

Yes.POP 2008 was awesome and the story was great.But it`s been almost 4 years now with responce of a sequel.

Don`t say that all POP dev team work for AC.The Forgotten Sands was released in mid 2010(While Brotherhood was being developed).

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    hi im serious business cuz 2 me games r political topics and need ppl takin action and pundits tolking about eminemt doom.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Maybe I'm in a minority here, but to me revelations was **** awesome. In every way it was an improvement over Brotherhood, the combat felt tougher (though no as tough as AC2) with the Janisseries (loved to fight em!). The city has been improved, graphics has been improved. The new secondary weapon layout is brilliant. The main story is great, characters are well-created (At one point i almost sympathized with Ahmet, during his final conversation with Ezio in the arsenal.) The assassin recruitment and training system has been improved, the Mediterranean defense minigame has been tweaked.. Maybe because i didn't go into this game expecting something brand new and groundbreaking, just a great AC saga.. is why i could enjoy it so much. My only complain is why didn't they include a sizable amount of side missions? Its a shame that you roam in such a beautiful city after finishing the main game with virtually nothing to do. They had supposedly 8 studios working on it... Is it to make way for some MP content? If so then I'll be mighty pissed. ...And mayabe they should have included more of Altair parts. Had they done those ACR would have been the best AC for me.

Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    Maybe I'm in a minority here, but to me revelations was **** awesome. In every way it was an improvement over Brotherhood, the combat felt tougher (though no as tough as AC2) with the Janesseries (loved to fight em!). The city has been improved, graphics has been improved. The assassin recruitment and training system has been improved, the Mediterranean defense minigame has been tweaked.. Maybe because i didn't go into this game expecting something brand new and groundbreaking, just a great AC saga.. is why i could enjoy it so much. My only complain is why didn't they include a sizable amount of side missions? They had supposedly 8 studios working on it... Had they done that ACR would have been the best AC for me.

Yes.I once thought that a few side missions and no Repressed Memories would be bad.But now play most of the game and I see how it changed a lot.The secret locations were awesome.Especially the Galata Tower.The Books was good enough to make see a wonderful view and The Master Assassin missions were amazing.It`s right they`re few,but they`re very wll made.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    I didn't like the secret locations of brotherhood at all. Revelation's were very good though. And the side missions were very good, no complains about that, its just that i dont have anything to do after finishing the main game. In brotherhood i still had tons of stuff to do after beating the game. Had they properly implemented the "random city event" thingys.. that would have filled the void

Actually, they have said themselves that they would rather not release yearly games, but have to do it to make the end of the world schedule. But after AC3 they will be taking their time to go in a new direction, which probably means 2013 atleast will have no AC release.