Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Something Has Died Here. | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by M2morris View Post
    This no longer looks like the kind of site that a WW2 Aviation enthusiast would stop at and have a look around. I come here once in a while to lurk or catch some useful info about the game because I still fly it constantly online and off. I just thought I would add my opinion and say that this site looks creepy. No WW2 images on it at all? Thumb-down.
    Maybe ,maybe not...
    Where is Europe? Can it be seen from England? I hope not.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's a shocker, one of the worst I've seen for a flight sim. The old one kicked it senseless.

LStarosta: -That was the most entertaining thing I've read all day, granted I just woke up.

Ernst_Rohr: - Since everyone whines equally, I think Oleg must have gotten it pretty close to right.

Remember, all your equipment including your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.

I just login only to say

I'am DONE here, after 10 yrs...
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a grou

I'm not done, I still am enjoying VINNI_PUH server, back to the roots essentially.

Actually funny thing, after all these years of glorifying the Soviet planes namely Lavochkins, these days one realizes that they are nothing special vs German contemporaries... in fact it is harder to survive in them then in FWs or Bfs.

Ironically game must become most balanced EVER these days with 4.11 yet not many old school gang remained to see it.

What in gods name have they done to this place,it is awful.Nice to see familiar names but the venue is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop64 View Post
    Tully, you strike me as someone who should be more than just a forum moderator for Ubi.
    Tully is still Da Man around here.. I think he is the only one left from back in the day as far as mods go.

Quote Originally Posted by DKoor View Post

Actually funny thing, after all these years of glorifying the Soviet planes namely Lavochkins, these days one realizes that they are nothing special vs German contemporaries... in fact it is harder to survive in them then in FWs or Bfs.

Ironically game must become most balanced EVER these days with 4.11 yet not many old school gang remained to see it.
    For shur. Simply surviving for any length of time as a Soviet fighter pilot in Amagi's Disaster on the Frontiers campaign, even while flying the latest Soviet equipment during a given period, is a fantastic accomplishment. Fly as a German fighter pilot however, and until 1944 you'd practically have to do something stupid to get shot down, all while being handed meat on a silver platter. Makes for an interesting experience either way.
    ------------------------------

AndyJWest - "Raaaid managed to get CloD to run on an NVidia 8500 GT - but then, he's Raaaid, and he is, shall we say, 'unorthodox'."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234