Thread: Map rotation in MH as of now consists of.... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Map rotation in MH as of now consists of....

Venice, Galata, Knights Hospital

I seem to be playing those 3 over and over again.

Not wanting to miss out on the Map Pack I have those now as well and i have yet to see them in open play.

What maps do you see most often?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Since the introduction of night maps, and no map vote, I have had MSM and Rome 3 times in a row and this occurrs quite regularly.
    You won't see the new maps in open play, because Ubi thought it would be ace to create a whole other playlist for them.

They should have two different maps for the same mode and just one map of a different mode, that way everyone will have a choice in what they want to go through.

My Map play last night! MSM Day, Rome(which I have no issue with cuz Rome is fine) MSM Night, Souk Night, MSM Day, MSM Night, Rome, MSM Day, MSM Night. <--------NO LIE!!! Wish I had a recorder just for this!!

I get MSM 70% of my match play in ANY mode!! So you would think, that since EVERYONE HATED MSM back in ACB, why would you bring this mess back?? Players didnt play 1.0 really cuz of this map! some might say 0 and 2 were just more popular! and they were, but this has a big reason why as well. HORRIBLE!!

Anyway, point being on this topic is, why is it like this?? I know UBI is LAZY but wow, REALLY?? MSM 6 times out of 8 matches?? and this is almost EVERY NIGHT!
    EvilEyeAssassin-

Even when i go into the "new map" section, that we are told is going to go away soon for those who did not buy it, i still dont see anybody so not many must have bought the new maps.