Thread: The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Exclamation The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later.

I bought the game (Splinter cell conviction - PC) on the 8th and downloaded on the 9th of February 2012. I can connect to Assassain's Creed Revelations Multiplayer JUST fine. I even had a friend use her Splinter Cell multiplayer and it worked just fine without problems. I then had her use my account info for Splinter cell and the she couldnt connect. So it's not a computer problem, but an account problem??? Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Splinter Cell conviction it tells me "The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later." Please help! How do I also open a ticket to Ubisoft?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I got the same problem... I bought the game two days ago and it keeps sending me the same mesage when I try to play multiplayer ;(
    Last edited by splinter90; 02-12-2012 at 03:47 AM.

i have same problem plz help me

Please ensure you have the correct ports open http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...R1hBWU5TV2s%3D

If after doing that you still have an issue then please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available

Sounds like a Steam issue, its a common issue with steam .
    Try restarting steam , make sure the game has updates enabled , try doing a verifty (right click on the game and choose it under one of the tabs)
    Try restarting steam .
    Try choosing another steam mirror
    If all else fails , delete the client blob file in steam and get steam to re create it