Thread: The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Exclamation The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later.

I bought the game (Splinter cell conviction - PC) on the 8th and downloaded on the 9th of February 2012. I can connect to Assassain's Creed Revelations Multiplayer JUST fine. I even had a friend use her Splinter Cell multiplayer and it worked just fine without problems. I then had her use my account info for Splinter cell and the she couldnt connect. So it's not a computer problem, but an account problem??? Everytime I try to play multiplayer on Splinter Cell conviction it tells me "The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available. Please Try again Later." Please help! How do I also open a ticket to Ubisoft?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I got the same problem... I bought the game two days ago and it keeps sending me the same mesage when I try to play multiplayer ;(
    Last edited by splinter90; 02-12-2012 at 03:47 AM.

i have same problem plz help me

Please ensure you have the correct ports open http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...R1hBWU5TV2s%3D

If after doing that you still have an issue then please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

The Splinter Cell Conviction Server Is Not Available

Sounds like a Steam issue, its a common issue with steam .
    Try restarting steam , make sure the game has updates enabled , try doing a verifty (right click on the game and choose it under one of the tabs)
    Try restarting steam .
    Try choosing another steam mirror
    If all else fails , delete the client blob file in steam and get steam to re create it