Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Servers | Forums

Servers

I just bought this game, but could not connect to the serves online to play a multilayer game, are they still up?
    Thanks for any info
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hi,

I have the same problem, I bought the game last week and can't play online with my friends.
    I know more people that have this game incomplete because can't play online.

Ubisoft please, open the server!

Thanks.

Aparently they didnt know servers were down for that long so they are trying to fix them.. And I really hope they do it!

servers still down!!! boo!! hope ubisoft doesnt turn to a EA failure of shutting down servers across the board of paid games!! what a rip

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA negadave's Avatar
    Regrettably, I must inform you that the Pure Football multiplayer servers have been discontinued.
    It looks like the demand for multiplayer was not high enough to allow the servers to remain active.
    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

****, this is an awesome game, I also bought it recently and I wanna play it online. Please open up the server again.

I have a question for Ubisoft: Since the servers for Pure Football have been shut down, how can we get the rest of the achivements that require online gameplay? Are they just not avaliable anymore?

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA negadave's Avatar
    @Justin121397:
    I don't have a definitive answer for that, but if those were multiplayer achievements, then they are probably lost.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by negadave View Post
    Regrettably, I must inform you that the Pure Football multiplayer servers have been discontinued.
    It looks like the demand for multiplayer was not high enough to allow the servers to remain active.
    I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
    I'm not sure this is true. I have been informed by support that the servers are getting fixed ASAP and that many people are requesting the same and sorry for the inconvience. I've also asked some other people and they have received the same response from support.
    I also want to point out that on the back on the Pure Football manual that it clearly states "Ubisoft may suspend or cancel access to online features upon a 30-day prior notice published at www.uplay.com" , and so since no message has been posted i find it hard to believe that the server's have been closed and are more likely down for maintenance.

So thats it for everyone who spent their money on your products no online, no achiviements and no notice. . . nothing is this it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast