Here:

Any edits, ask.

Follow me on Twitter / Add me on Xbox Live
    I take signature/avatar requests!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac500 View Post
    Here:

Any edits, ask.
    Could you change the colour of the name in red? And maybe the background to a little more "flashy" one?

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by POP1Fan View Post
    Could you change the colour of the name in red? And maybe the background to a little more "flashy" one?
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac500 View Post
    Sure.
    Is it done yet?

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by POP1Fan View Post
    Is it done yet?
    As I mentioned over in the UUSDG home thread, my GIMP is acting up.
    I was going to finish it today as well :/

You should probably ask someone else, I don't know how long this problem will continue.

Anyone wanting sigs, designs, works?

We'll do anything, and my GIMP is sorted, but looks like PoP1fan got his done. So I'm ready and back.

I am constrained to use your signature >.> oh well, i'm not pleased but i have to.... **** the rule

Hey.

A member in the ghost recon future soldier forums forwarded me to you guys in regards to signatures. I read that you will do any type of signature. If so, is it possible to get something thrown together with some future soldiers in chicago with my handle NEQTAN somewhere in the sig? I only ask that the image of chicago have something well known in it. I would leave all artistic development up to the creator beyond that. Throw in your groups abreviation UUSDG in there if you like. I would be glad to advertise for you. Its a good thing you guys are doing.

Come on by the Ghost forums. Im sure their are some enthusiasts that would appreciate your work.

Thanks in advance.

I kinda followed neqtan over here. I threw together a sig using GIMP, but I've never really used the program before. I was wondering if any of you could possibly put something together for me. I've seen some of the ones you use that have the image popping out (the soldier on the right in this image
    ) and for the main area background something kinda hazy like what's in this (
    ). The only text that I'd like in it is BloodyHoofz and maybe the Xbox logo if you can make it fit in.

No rush, just let me know if any of you are able to get to this.
    Are you on RAPTR? Click the sig to follow me there.

Hey guys, not sure if you are still doing this, but I would very much appreciate a signature. Im not the best at explaining my ideas, so Ill just post as much stuff as I can to try and describe the general direction of what I would like this to turn out like. Will post a few pictures of stuff to give a general idea, don't laugh at my paint skills, its why Im here... I know you guys do awesome stuff and any effort is appreciated. My gt is pb socks (lead socks, not peanut butter socks) and I was hoping to have a custom image created of a cartoon sock holding a lead pipe. This would be used as an avatar as well as the main center piece of my signature.

Alright, for the signature I was looking to have the same sock charecter holding a pipe in the center, with a xim3(i use a mouse and keyboard on 360 and love to promote it, helps when people call me a hacker, everyone thinks Im using a modded controller/xbox/ jtag or flashed or whatever, its nice to show them im legit and this is my legitimate method of destroying people.) and the clan logo I am apart of.

If possible, I would VERY much appreciate a moving/animated signature. I was thinking something like, having the xim3 text to slide in under the xim3 logo, having the sock sort of toss/pat his hand with the lead pipe, and I have a "coin" revolving pic thingy from my clan that shows our fps and other game franchise thingy...

alrighty...

http://tw.tghq.org/style_avatars/TG_.../tgtwcombo.gif
    the tactigal gaming/tactical warfare coin thing

my wonderful paint skills showing an idea of a sock charecter... minus lead pipe...

tg clan logo

interesting idea for a sock charecter, but I prefer my dimensions of above pic

xim3 logo and xim3 text

dont make me look like this... but a decent reference for sock charecter arms

basic idea of the layout I was looking for

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast