Thread: Rabbids Invasion currently in Beta phase! | Forums

Player Experience Manager

Rabbids Invasion currently in Beta phase!

Hi all!

As you know, the game is currently in Beta phase and we are testing game mechanics with people form various countries: the Philippines, Denmark, Australia.

We'll keep you informed for the next phases in the game. Meanwhile be sure to let us know your feedback and thoughts in the forums!

How do I get neighbours? I've been sending requests to my friends; but I guess they wont get them/can't play yet...? This is a great game; but without neighbours I really can't get any further.

If the neighbors you're willing to add are in the Philippines, Denmark or Australia, they should be able to accept your invites and come in game. If they live somewhere else, the game will soon open for them too!

I just wonder if they actually get the invitations; because I would think that more of my danish friends would like to play this game... but maybe I'm wrong. Oh well - I'll just try again.

Game text

I got an invitation today (Denmark), so at least some of them are going through.
    You might experience what my wife did when she played it though. She played for half an hour, saw the absolute MASSIVE ammount of spam the game had generated on her facebook account and decided to stop playing again immediately. I'm guessing that some of the requests you have send out might have ended up the same way (Removal of the application removes that friend from you neighborhood?)

Anyway, I know this is beta and it might just not be ready yet, but no tooltips, no quests, no tutorials or anything is showing as intended at this moment. I don't know if it's tips for the developers or mappings it's showing, but for example the tutorialtext is "Tutorial/popup/Step_1/Main_text1" instead of an actual main text. It's like this all over. Which means that its basicly impossible to know what to do and why you do it (I know this is the Raving Rabbits, but still)
    ****ons, energy bar, stars etc works as intended though - but are in english.

/FL3X1979

Edit: Also, apparently I can't write ****ons on this forum without it being censored... I will use "click-sensitive-object" from now on
    Last edited by FL3X1979; 02-23-2012 at 08:56 AM.

I have sent out invitations to australian friends, more than once, and it appears that either: None have accepted. Or: Did not receive the invitations to begin with.

Which is making the game quite difficult to play, seeing as all my current quests, are reliant on the help of neighbours.

But apart from that, I am very much enjoying playing the game, and want to continue doing so.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it along to teh dev team.