Thread: **** this game make it non level and f2p please | Forums

Thumbs up **** this game make it non level and f2p please

I am sorry for my cursing but this game sucks! Honestly! I just bought it, and I can't play fricking multiplayer games cause every ****** that plays this game is lvl 100, and each time I join they are like "OMG ONLY LVL16" and then they kick me because I'm so low leveled. This is a idiotic system!

Did the developers really beleive this would work? This is not starcraft, for gods sake there is like no players!

My suggestion: Make the game Free2play make an ingame currency that free2play users will need to buy new factions, and make japan free for those who have allready bought the game, to please them. The playerbase would probably increase by 400% and also there would be much money to be made if u made it so that f2pers can buy new factions with real cash aswell.

I'm so angry cause this is so bad design. Stop with the lobby system, make it f2p, make it ranked games only unless they are custom, and make leauges like in starcraft instead of levels. They will also actually meausure skill instead of levels, which doesnt indicate skill.

Also, one would always meet competition that were as good as one self.

And if you wondered, this is serious suggestions, and not a joke.

I am frustrated, but I also mean all of this.

Thanks for reading, post what you mean if you feel like it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft would never let that happen

Well first you should play through the campaign, that should get you to at least lvl 30 as it levels you up really quick, so since you're level 17 it's assumed you didn't even do that thus you probably have little to no grasp on how to play.
    This is everyone in the PC forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMvS1Q1sos

Quote Originally Posted by Warforger View Post
    Well first you should play through the campaign, that should get you to at least lvl 30 as it levels you up really quick, so since you're level 17 it's assumed you didn't even do that thus you probably have little to no grasp on how to play.
    No, I got good grasp on how to play. I played alot during the closed an open beta, and it was a great amount of fun.

The biggest problem is, this game is dying. And its a cool game, I dont think it deserves that, but when it has this idiotic level system and also so few players, I bet it will only lose players over time.

Making it f2p and without levels would benefit everyone. Ubisof/Eugen would earn thereselves some more money, and the game would have a stable large multiplayer community, which it does currently not. Just look at how well Leauge of legends, for example is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezai View Post
    No, I got good grasp on how to play. I played alot during the closed an open beta, and it was a great amount of fun.
    *sigh*

I have played about 400 hours + now, and I must say, I am quite getting the hang of it. The reason they kick you is because you are not experienced enough. A very simple, logical reason. Go play the campaign on hard and play some skirmishes. You're level will be a lot higher, so you won't get kicked.

The system is actually very succesfull to filter people, like you, out of the game.

now go and l2p
    ---------------------------
    No force is great enough to overpower the speed of adjustment.

In game name: thoraq
    Steam name: thoraq0

This was a problem from the very beginning. You're best bet it so simply level your profile up out of multiplayer, then join in. Alternatively, people who used to have capped level used to be the ones who got kicked.

Also, that might be the worst response to this issue I've seen mau. This game always suffered from a small playerbase, and the fact is people like this don't need to be filtered out of the game. No-one cares about your 400+ hours if you can't find opponents.