Enemy inside a boulder can't be killed - why?
In my Far Cry 2 Fortunes edition:
- Not sure where it is but about 60% through the game, in 2nd part of the 9-grid map.
- I think the enemy was supposed to be on top of the rocks, more like a mini-cliff (large rock formation about 15-20' high, 50' across, comes out of the side of a hill.
- There is a a enemy there, but is inside3 the rock!
- While walking every inch of the thing, the top 1/3rd of his head will appear as he walks back and forth.
- He can shoot me, but I can't kill him.
- Tried grenades, fire, missiles, nothing fazes him.
- I think he was supposed to be on the top of the rock, not dancing around inside of it.
Is there a trick to completing this area by offing the guy somehow?
Thanks for any insight.
Internaut -which they won't let us use here - but that's me, the first and only real Internaut - since 1987.
Other UN-interesting stuff - I'm playing FC2 for about the 15th time - and still enjoy it. Was glad to see Fortunes come along to change things a bit.
Would love to get FC 3, but seems every time a new game comes out, I need a new computer - but not this time. There are still loads of other games that will run on a dual core, 2.4Ghz, with 3 Gig ram and a 2 year old card. I believe that Ubi could still make money, if they re-did all of FC2 with new goals, different missions, people, and agenda using the same graphics without pulling an Atari and leave loyal customers behind.
When I'm done FC2 Fortunes, I will probably play FC (1) again. But, that's me - yea Ubisoft!
Last edited by IkoIkoInay; 02-15-2012 at 04:34 AM.
You can kill him. It just takes patience. Wait until about 2/3s of his head is out of the rock and then nail him. Works for me!
SOLVED - Enemy inside a boulder can't be killed - why?
Thanks to you both. I see what you mean - just got to use a little English on him - like in pool.