Thread: A New Splinter Cell game idea(Splinter Cell Online game,not SC6) | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Lightbulb A New Splinter Cell game idea(Splinter Cell Online game,not SC6)

Certainly as it has been a while since SCC came out(tought not on the PS3 which still the fanbase on PS3 requests) so if Ubisoft hasn´t any plans yet for SC6 then here is an idea to make an online styled SC game.The game will feature coop and other online modes.Tought to make it playable in SP it will feature to be played solo like deniable ops in SCC and against bots like in SCDA.Eventualy for coop will be story-styled missions with various themes and organizations(Third Echelon,Echelon,SHADOWNET,Voron,...).As for gameplay style it will feature gameplay mechanics of SCC,SCPT,SCCT and SCDA.This mix will be featured to give various types of game expirience.Eventualy these elements will be devided by game modes.There will be the classic objectives game mode(SCPT and SCCT,Spy vs Merc mechanics),Team and Solo modes(SCDA PS2 version,Spy vs Spy mechanics),Hack objectives mode(SCDA PS3,Xbox360 and PC version,Spy vs Merc) and Deniable Ops styled game modes(SCC gameplay mechanics).As for coop story mode it will be play like in SCC and SCCT/SCDA(ofcourse not same missions)

The main improvement and focus in this game will be an great expansion in customatization items.Eventualy players will be able to create their own player model from the ground up with various elements given in.(Skin color,face,gender,hair,eyes color,...)Afterwards the players choose the gear for their character(different elements on the spy suit,NVG models and light color,color and camo patterns,...)Eventualy to make things much personalized.Along it they will have to seperately create a Merc player model(also various elements of custimozation as mentioned before).

Along these originaly game designed costumes will be available to be unlocked after meeting certain requirements(SHADOWNET spy suit,Echelon spy suits,...)

Also game modes will have so called "Elite modes" in which the entire team gets styled after organizations(Echelon vs Upsilon,Shadownet vs Argus,...) choosen by the players in a vote for their team side(Echelon style,Third Echelon style,SHADOWNET style,Upsilon style,...)

An addition for the game should be to have an map editor(Styled like the editor of Far Cry 2 for easy use)so that players can create their own custom maps and scenarios.

The game will be for all current-gen consoles(PS3,Xbox360 and possibly PS Vita) and PC.(No Microsoft exclusive game)

Also game should have DLCs to add new custimozation items and new maps.

So thats all by now what i had in mind.

Last edited by reddragonhrcro; 02-07-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What i also forgot to put is feel free to post your own ideas,more gameplay pics for inspiration

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool I guess. I'm definitely in favor of a map editor like Far Cry 2. That could prove very interesting, allow us to create our levels, upload them for others. You could end up making some very difficult stealth oriented levels just as long as the devs give us the tools to do it. I'd want something very in depth though. Idk how FC2's was but I'm thinking like placing lights and guards, programmable routes, different enemy archetypes....man, that'd actually be REALLY good in my book.

Actually that is a very cool idea.

clubbing in shanghai.

we get taken in by all the bdsm and gadgetry but a well-trained level-headed educated spy shouldn't need any of that in a mission such as that.

actually there is a game in the making called project stealth that is based of spy vs merc from sc i reqomend you go check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by wilkins2010 View Post
    actually there is a game in the making called project stealth that is based of spy vs merc from sc i reqomend you go check it out.
    Oh yeah, I remember Project Stealth. I highly recomend you check it out as well.