Thread: Help | Forums

Help

When I play Call of Juarez online, after a while of playing an icon with a controller with a slash through it starts blinking in th emiddle of the screen and eventually the controller stops working. It only happens when Im playing online. Not a problem when I play the story line. Ive tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by dadam2012 View Post
    When I play Call of Juarez online, after a while of playing an icon with a controller with a slash through it starts blinking in th emiddle of the screen and eventually the controller stops working. It only happens when Im playing online. Not a problem when I play the story line. Ive tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions
    Hi, that icon shows problem with your connection to internet. When you loose the connection your controller stops working as well.

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Please ensure you have the correct ports open http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...ail/a_id/12748

Why is it that it only happens when. Play that game. I can play everyother game I have and its time

Hi,

check if that problem happen on different servers because some servers have alway this connection problem.

maybe reset your connection or make sure you use a more open port