Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AI using WMD | Forums

Unhappy AI using WMD

Heya,

I know this is not related to the theater of war and I seem to be late to the party but I just got the game and am playing the single player part right now.

I am playing Europe and just attacked the US, was loosing and so I used my wpm on them. They proceeded to respond by nuking the heck out of me for the rest of the game. They used their wmd 6 times!!! even 2 times in short succession (nuked my front line and when my reinforcements arrived, nuked my spawn point). What the heck, is this working as intended? Is there any other way to preventing this but to just not use my wmd so they can't use theirs? Is there a trick to faster recharge wmds? Because mine wasn't recharged yet.

any help would be appreciated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That is impossible. It must have glitched on you. It made me laugh though.

Aye I've seen that a couple times it's a bug nothing more, only thing you can do is quit out of the game(out of endwar not the match) and then boot it back up and start that mission over...or just lose.

I have heard people claim that they were able to continuously nuke the AI instead but I'm not sure if I believe that.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Aye I've seen that a couple times it's a bug nothing more, only thing you can do is quit out of the game(out of endwar not the match) and then boot it back up and start that mission over...or just lose.
    Another option is to alter your tactics to not force use of WMD's.

leave one or two up-links behind your front line unsecured and go for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by madefalpha View Post

leave one or two up-links behind your front line unsecured and go for the rest.
    Avoiding playing the game certain ways out of fear of encountering rare bugs will lead to a very hollow experience, especially against the boring AI.

Quote Originally Posted by b_4721 View Post
    Avoiding playing the game certain ways out of fear of encountering rare bugs will lead to a very hollow experience, especially against the boring AI.
    Avoiding playing the game, hmm sounds like you...

Banned
    lol Tom!

Who says it's fear? Maybe it's a battlefield management strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by madefalpha View Post
    Who says it's fear? Maybe it's a battlefield management strategy.
    If you want to play that way go ahead, just don't do it to avoid encountering a bug.

If you want to play that way go ahead, just don't do it to avoid encountering a bug.
    , Are you gonna tell on me if I do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast