Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next patch..hard lock level | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Next patch..hard lock level

I think it would be nice if you had the option
    to lock an entire song at one particular level in the song menu.

That way, when I am working out various things like the best way
    to pick a certain phrase or working out economical fingering...the level...and the notes STAY THE SAME.

This should be an option.

Rock On !
    What I do when NOT playing guitar http://royalflushmanga.wordpress.com/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

A big +1 to that. I would also like it if I didn't get booted out of the riff repeater just because I got lucky and managed to hit all the notes one time.

I would also appreciate not being leveled back down after making a few mistakes on a song that I haven't played in a while.. It's a pain in the *** to have to go back into leveler to level up the sections again.

yeah, if you hit 100% of the notes it should not exit you, if you still have some lives left. Maybe flash a Congratulation you hit 100% of the notes message. But I want to keep playing over and over even at 100% to burn that pattern into my head. its called riff repeater so you can keep playing that riff over and over till your fingers bleed.

+1. I want all of my 30 lives at 100%!
    Last edited by Rocksmith-God; 02-02-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    Rock On!

i find when i 100% a few riffs with riff repeater and play the song when it goes from one riff to another i mess up the transition and when i get close to the end of the song i just restart it and it is back to the same difficulty tho it would be nice if rehearsal didn't de level at all

What are you guys going to do in Master Mode when you don't see any notes at all? You're crying about the beginner section of the game that you can't get past, psst....it's because you NEED TO LEARN THE SONG!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadz View Post
    What are you guys going to do in Master Mode when you don't see any notes at all? You're crying about the beginner section of the game that you can't get past, psst....it's because you NEED TO LEARN THE SONG!
    Us beginners shouln't be expected to be able to play most songs at 100%, yet alone master them for quite some time. Every song that I play has a difficulty "ceiling" for me - when I hit that ceiling I end up missing more notes and playing sloppy because things get frantic. It would be nice to have differant levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) with a differant number of notes for each level (similar to GH/RB) BUT with the dynamic diffficulty still included within each of those levels.

I played a song last night and got about 55K on it and was complaining that I didn't do as good as I should have. My son said - "Hey, you only got 25K on it last week, that's pretty good". While he is right, it doesn't feel as good to get a higher score but have lower accuracy and sloppy play. When I go into the riff repeater to get better, I can't get better at the current level without it throwing more notes at me - or changeing single notes to chords. I usually just end up purposefully skipping notes in the songs and playing the ones I can hit, but if I skip to many it levels down. Just a little frustrating at times.

I don't know how Ubi would EVER be able to make everyone happy with the difficulty/dynamic difficulty. Some want 100% out of the box, some want it to not level up, some want it to level quicker, some want it to take notes away, some don't want it to take notes away... What a nightmare. Glad I'm not a game designer.

I think it works really well how it is. I FINALLY, with the help of the 30 lives, mastered the solos for "In Bloom". I played it so much that I have no problem hitting the majority of the solo in performance.

If your song levels down during a performance, you can always go to options and tell it to reset difficulty to highest. Then you don't have to level it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DJdarkness73 View Post
    I would also like it if I didn't get booted out of the riff repeater just because I got lucky and managed to hit all the notes one time.
    Agreed. Just because I manage to get my fingers in working order once, doesn't mean we've master that specific riff. I have noticed that sometimes when I'm playing, for example, if I have my index finger on the 2nd fret, and have to stretch my pinkie finger to the 5th fret, that sometimes my infer locks up. If that happens, I'm screwed.

Phalaris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast