Hey Rockers! Here is the Official and complete list of fixes for the Patch.Ensure your game disk is inserted and then connect to Xbox Live or the PSN. You will be prompted to download the Update.
- The user is now able to select ‘Songs’ from the Post Play screen.
- In single player, this allows the user to go straight to the song list, rather than Rocksmith Recommends.
- In multiplayer, this allows them to select a new song without having to re-calibrate their guitars each time
- A fix has been entered to disqualify any Guitarcade Game score that was gotten through exploitation of the Pause ****on. A warning message appears on the Pause Screen informing the user that pausing the game again will disqualify their score from the leaderboards
- The amount of lives that the user has in Riff Repeater has been increased to 30 when selected from Event Manager or Song selection.
- The user is now able to invoke the precision tuner before quick-tuning in any song or event, excluding multiplayer
- The user is now able to select their own “Phrase Mastery” level in the Pause Menu of Riff Repeater activities. Completing the phrase on the set level carries that progress into the full song, unless the new phrase level is LOWER than what has actually been achieved naturally.
- The user can now start new songs at a HIGHER phrase level if they are good enough (Level 7 as opposed to Level 5), and they can also level up high-level phrases with fewer correct repetitions.
- When the user sets Phrase levels to Highest in the Options menu, the game will return their base difficulty level for new songs to their higher phrase level.
- A fix has been implemented so that the “Satisfaction” Single Note arrangement can be unlocked for Master Mode.
- A fix has been implemented so that the “Do You Remember” Chord arrangement can be unlocked for Master Mode.
- Lag Correction will be a new feature in the Options menu to adjust the difference between sound and how fast notes appear.
- General stability improvements to fix crashes.
In order to ensure the Update has downloaded correctly please do the following if you receive an error message.*
Don’t delete your Rocksmith Game Data. (where the Title Update and DLC are stored)*If you have deleted the Game Data and then receive an error, sign back into the PSN and download the Title Update again. (If you receive an error, it does not mean your Save Data is ruined. You just need to download the TU again to load it).
*Everyone please note that due to the Patch, the Leaderboards will be reset today 2/2.*Sorry about the inconvenience but you'll have killer new scores in no time