Thread: Slate Symbols | Forums

Slate Symbols

Now that I have a new computer, I'm going to see if I can past the error that my old computer would not, no matter what I did, go past. And that leads me to a question that internet searching couldn't answer:

Does anyone know of a site, person, walkthrough, etc. that lists all of the symbols that can be found on the slates or drawn on the slates? (ie, an inventory)

Thank you in advance!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Have a look at the Bert Jamin walkthrough and if you do not like it, please tell us why...
    http://www.gamesover.com/Myst_5/Myst...alkthrough.htm

Nanoukmetal, thanks for the url. As it happens, I have Bert's walkthrough - his walkthroughs, several of which I have used over the years, thanks to Gameboomers, are always top-notch!. What I'm looking for is just a list, like "symbol-meaning" (boat anchor - tahgira pedestal 2). Bert's walkthrough has quite a few symbols in it, but in order to extract them you have to go through the whole walkthrough, thereby seeing how to play the game. And I don't want to know how to play the game - I'd just like a list to keep nearby me as I play the game so that I can check them off as I find them, and making sure I don't miss any. Does this make sense?

BTW - sorry to be a few days to get back to this - I thought I had my profile set-up to notify me by email when I get an answer to a post, so I guess I need to recheck my profile. And my spam filter.

I am sorry PepperPucky I am not aware of such a list outside a walkthrough.

Nanoukmetal, thanks for your response!