Thread: Kola cell gone forever??? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Kola cell gone forever???

While i was doing some housecleaning yesterday i found my old copy of splinter cell sar. I had not played it in years so i popped it in my 360 to see if it still works and it does but i can`t seem to download the kola cell missions anymore. Does anybody know if it is still available for download on the xbox 360 or if i can buy it on disk somewhere? I would really appreciate any help you can give.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well microsoft had discontinued support for original xbox games so its probably gone.

Actually, it was Ubisoft servers that hosted the files, and since Ubisoft took down the XboxO servers, they're no longer available.

You can still get it for the original Xbox if you find a copy of the Tom Clancy Companion Disc. It was a preorder disc for Rainbow Six 3 that could be found for $1-2 at Gamestop until they got rid of all their original Xbox stuff.

Now you can probably find it at a local shop for around the same price. It includes all 3 SC bonus missions along with some for GRIT. It requires an original Xbox though, no 360.
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

I recently re-purchased the Xbox version of Splinter Cell and remembered that I downloaded all 3 bonus levels before Ubisoft took the servers offline. Why can't I access the bonus levels in game? I even entered the code to unlock all the levels, but the 3 levels don't show up at all. I fired up my original Xbox to see if they are on that HDD, but they aren't on that. I can clearly see all 3 levels when I go into my 360's Memory option, but they aren't transferring over when I boot up the game. Any ideas?
    "Don't shoot I'm American"

did you transfer your hard drive to possibly a slim 360? it corrupts all the dlc you downloaded for the original xbox, unfortunately this has happened to me... hopefully microsoft surprises us by re-activating xbox live for one more day during some kind of an anniversary or something.

No it's not gone. Though getting it again will be quite hard. You need a DLC installer, specifically for Kola Cell, & a modded original xbox. Look around the web, there're people archiving original xbox DLC with installer files.

Quote Originally Posted by D Skul lUnicron View Post
    No it's not gone. Though getting it again will be quite hard. You need a DLC installer, specifically for Kola Cell, & a modded original xbox. Look around the web, there're people archiving original xbox DLC with installer files.
    Or for those with unmodded Xboxs, try to find the disc I mentioned above. Some local/regional chains might have it if they still carry Xbox 1 stuff.
    I have the fifth freedom... so watch out, here I come
    Originally registered July 17, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedSomeone View Post
    While i was doing some housecleaning yesterday i found my old copy of splinter cell sar. I had not played it in years so i popped it in my 360 to see if it still works and it does but i can`t seem to download the kola cell missions anymore. Does anybody know if it is still available for download on the xbox 360 or if i can buy it on disk somewhere? I would really appreciate any help you can give.
    you MIGHT have a small chance to still get it. i remember it was included (or vselka or both) on some old game magazine discs, at least in germany but i suppose other countries too. i dont have any of these anymore but you might google the issue and try your luck on ebay etc.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Lambert: "This mission ain't based around stealth, so f*** the alarms."