Thread: Help with a bomb challenge. | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Help with a bomb challenge.

I cant get the craft a bomb of every effect type to update. What could I be doing wrong.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

sometimes its a AC glitch so you might have to restart the whole game in a new session. Cause when i first beat ACR I was doing the challenges and i got that one without trying, now i went to beat it for the second time it just doesnt give it to me. I dont know why but yea i have experienced that myself.

reason i also say its a AC glitch is because when i first beat ACB i got the trohies for completing sequences 1, 2, 3, and 6. and not 4 or 5. i was like 'huh, whats going on" id go back and replay the mission to beat it to see if it worked and nope. So i ended up getting the trophy when i beat the game again for a 2nd time. yea its weird. so try doing it in another session or even maybe a different user name on your console

But just so you know your not the only experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshijr View Post
    sometimes its a AC glitch so you might have to restart the whole game in a new session. Cause when i first beat ACR I was doing the challenges and i got that one without trying, now i went to beat it for the second time it just doesnt give it to me. I dont know why but yea i have experienced that myself.

Same here. I'm replaying SP after the patch to see what they have fixed and, LOL@Ubi's patch. The game has more glitches than before. This time it seems impossible to complete the challenge - and I have started a new session.

It's definitely a glitch that was made when the last patch was released. Very annoying since this was the last challenge I had left to complete.

I read somewhere about quick bomb craft still works with 1.02 and this challenge. Make just one bomb for each purse, then open weapon wheel and try adding bombs from here. Repeat for each effect type.

Had the same problem with the 1.02 patch. Just did what Anykeyer said
    I read somewhere about quick bomb craft still works with 1.02 and this challenge. Make just one bomb for each purse, then open weapon wheel and try adding bombs from here. Repeat for each effect type.
    and I would like to confirm that this does work.

This glitch was already present before the patch, sadly. Atleast, I experienced it before the patch and I was hoping it would be fixed.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.” Abraham Lincoln