Thread: Malvinas1952 | Forums

Malvinas1952

Hi all. pardon my English but it's coming out of google translate. Ja. I wanted to present this modest video I did a few months ago with IL2. The theme is the Malvinas War, although set in 1952 by the planes used by the game. The skin is the Air Force Argentina. It also meant that much stranger Mod Path Will there be a chance to update to version 4.10.1 or 4.11?

Greetings to all

http://vimeo.com/24278643
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Matias30 View Post
    It also meant that much stranger Mod Path Will there be a chance to update to version 4.10.1 or 4.11?
    Nice movie, strange choice in music (but is fit exceedingly well) as it is British and you are showing the british fleet get attacked.

As to mods for 4.10 and 4.11, the PAT_Mod (Camera Mod) does not work with those patches. Which is a real bummer. The camera mod in my opinion was the best mod out there and is something IL-2 (and other video games) should have had for us film makers out there.

Thanks and I'm glad you liked it. As for the music, not only for their qualities and elected as synchronized with the images (I like the bass and slide) but also for the love that our people have with Roger Waters.

The video has several flaws, but it was only a modest first test, performed with a rather old computer.
    I'm working on a new one with similar thematic, although I feel a little orphan without my dear Pat_Mod!

I hope to fix it.

greetings.