View Poll Results: Should Professor Thietris Squirel's title be reinstated?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - PLEASE!

9 100.00%
  • No - I don't believe in happy endings.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Reinstate Professor Thietris's Title | Forums

Petition to Reinstate Professor Thietris's Title

Dear Community Managers:

For many, many years this forum has enjoyed countless adventures with characters such as Professor Thietris Squirrel, Cordelia, Stellaflora, Marae, Zander, Jahura, TOOO, Speedyserd, Grizz, Elkae, Tostabud, MrD, Chuckles, Boatingirl, Cruiser and oh so many more. At some point the Community Manager in charge at the time bestowed special titles to certain characters as it was befitting to their stories. One such title was given to Professor Thietris Squirrel and it was especially fitting as he was our leader - the instigator - of many of the stories that were shared. I do not have a record of his full title, but it would mean so much to the people who still visit - read - and contribute to this forum - to have that title reinstated.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jadesdream
    Re-tired Forum Moderator and Community Assistant
    Last edited by JadesDream; 01-29-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Retired Forum Moderator
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You might want to find out what PTS's original title was (I don't remember, either), and post it here. Also, you could have used the "Post a Poll" option for this thread to make keeping count a bit easier!
    Last edited by Heimdall_G; 01-29-2012 at 10:52 PM.
    Heimdall
    Semper ubi sub ubi

The Professor's full title is: "Professor Thietris Squirrel, CEO, President and Managing Director, Institution of Advanced Exploration of Myst Worlds"

And to the reinstatement of his title I add a robust, AYE!

<_<
    Ah. I see by my post count of 1, I have been reborn on these forums. My youth is once again, affirmed.
    Last edited by rw.; 01-29-2012 at 11:19 PM.

RW - you are a gem. Thank you, friend.

I was searching through some archival records that my darling husband had copied over the years, but alas they don't seem to be compatible with this computer.

Retired Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall_G View Post
    You might want to find out what PTS's original title was (I don't remember, either), and post it here. Also, you could have used the "Post a Poll" option for this thread to make keeping count a bit easier!
    Bless you, Heimdall! I added the poll at the top!

Retired Forum Moderator

And a tip of the hat to you, Jade. It is a warming moment to see yourself and the Grizz here posting. The forums #1 twosome!

Professor Thietris Squirrel, CEO, President and Managing Director, Institution of Advanced Exploration of Myst Worlds Thietris's Avatar
    Hear, hear, rw! And the Professor is very humbled that you, Jade, have thought to raise a petition to bring back his title. And already we have no less than, er, three votes in favour, and not a single dissension. I was thinking that perhaps I should abstain, but then again ...

How unkind of them to take your title away, Thietris. Of course I am voting YES! If only we had the ability to add our own titles without taking up avatar space.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Aye, I agree. The Professor without his title? Unhead of. Those were the days, and this was one busy, hopping place. It was my pleasure to be a part of it.
    ----------------------------
    Look for the following Magenta Planets adventures: [i]Adventure on the High Seas; [URL=http://forums.ubi.com/groupe

While I am the noob of this group and never participated in the proffesor's adventures, I think it highly objectionable that Ubi has continued a trend of robbing this forum of its unique flavor by robbing the senior members of their titles. I register a strong vote in the affirmative.

I'm sure I could read between the lines,
    if only the lines themselves were a little clearer...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast