Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I see the calories I've burned today? | Forums

Where can I see the calories I've burned today?

Have I gone blind? I can't seem to find anywhere to see how many calories I've burned during the excercises I've done today.
    I can see how many brinks I've smashed and how many push ups I've done, but not todays burned calories
    Please tell me where to find this info (apart from on my iPhone app - I want to see it ingame).

Thanks in advance...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I haven't been able to see it ingame either. I kind of wish that the calendar would show # cals per day, or the graph would let you toggle between cals/day and minutes/day. The stats page mostly makes me sad for what it COULD be doing, but doesn't.

I can't find how many calories I've burned for the day in the game either. I also wish I could see how much time I have worked out. I hope they add these in an update sometime soon.

Unfortunately the daily running calorie count does not exist within the game. I would love to see it added as well, it was present in the original YSFE. At this point your choices are either mental arithmetic or consulting the online YSCenter (Web Browser, iOS, or Android) as you do your workout.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Where can I see the calories I've burned today?

I'm also missing the calories burned today. Is it not the purpuse of the games to burn calories? It was upfront and hard to miss on the first Your Shape, How can they do away with this basic yet information that everyone wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by lassesimonsen View Post
    Have I gone blind? I can't seem to find anywhere to see how many calories I've burned during the excercises I've done today.
    I can see how many brinks I've smashed and how many push ups I've done, but not todays burned calories
    Please tell me where to find this info (apart from on my iPhone app - I want to see it ingame).

Thanks in advance...
    Another option is, if you have an iPhone (for example), download the Your Shape app for free. You can see a daily calorie count and the number of minutes logged for that day. Just sign in with your Ubi credentials.

First, I don't have an Iphone, and why should we need one, the program that makes you burn the calories should keep track of your progress.
    I'm pretty sure people would not be happy if the gas pump would only charge your credit card without telling how much gas you got.
    I know this is only my personal opinion, but don't sell me a bean counter that doesn't count beans.
    On a good note, it does keep track of the ubisoft point; any body using them?

Quote Originally Posted by speedyreal1960 View Post
    First, I don't have an Iphone, and why should we need one, the program that makes you burn the calories should keep track of your progress.
    I'm pretty sure people would not be happy if the gas pump would only charge your credit card without telling how much gas you got.
    I know this is only my personal opinion, but don't sell me a bean counter that doesn't count beans.
    On a good note, it does keep track of the ubisoft point; any body using them?
    I agree...a daily display of the number of calories we burn is lacking in YSFE 2012. Why they didn't incorporate this into the software is beyond me. :-/

It suddenly dawned on me this morning how I can see a daily calorie count within the game. Of course this is just a workaround and is not very elegant but it does work. If I go to yourshapecenter.com (or my device app) and set up a calories goal that is slightly less than what I expect to burn that day I am able to look at the calories I have burned throughout my workout by going to the Your Shape Center tile under My Zone (blue section) of the Main Menu. In this way my goal will be completed each day so a new one can be set before my workout the next day.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Your Shape Center also tells you:

http://yourshapecenter.de.ubi.com/dashboard

But I agree, it would be fine to see the number in game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast