Thread: Raven Shield: I can`t create a route of moving and action for SWAT teams | Forums

Raven Shield: I can`t create a route of moving and action for SWAT teams

Hello, my name is Paul, I from Moscow, Russia. I am a big fan of the game series Rainbow Six. Recently I wanted to once play again the part "Raven Shield". I have installed my licensed game on a computer with specification: Windows7(x64), Core2Duo Q6600/6Gb DDR2 800/ASUS P5B/ Radeon HD 5870//750w.
    After installation, I patched the game to version 1.60. The game started fine. I normally executed levels of training, started a new company and began to plan an operation. This is where the problem occurred.
    The point is: I can`t create a route of moving and action for SWAT team on planning stage. When I click the left mouse key to create a point of action, nothing happens: point isn`t created, but this click changes the level`s view (basement or first floor and etc.). The same thing happens when I press the right mouse key.
    I tried to install the game on another computer with WindowsXP(x32). Here everything is working properly: the points are created by clicking of left mouse key , the route is laid correctly.
    Friends, please help in solving my problem.
    Spasibo!

Friends, please help in solving my problem.
    Spasibo!
    Last edited by Nethunter28; 01-29-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote