Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a die hard PC gamer and Third Person is just fine with me! | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by john_chi View Post
    GR FS more about controlling your fireteam.
    Unfortunately there are no command orders or micro management this time, it is all A.I controlled except for the mark and execute which looks to be about the only command you have over your team members in sp,
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

totally agree with you love to see ghfs on pc as a third person this alone would promt me into buying it on pc instead of console

I personally love the thing I can see my operative move, shoot and act.

Also what point it really would be to have cool customizations on the character if you cant see them from 3rd?

3rd person my lovely vision in any game ................i vote for 3rd action,shooter and [ PC Version Plz ]

I think the 3rd person approach will offer a breath of fresh air into the series (Atleist on PC). Granted this is basically a console port, I am hoping they give us some sort of edge over the console version.

I didn't mind the third person view when playing online so far. It makes a change from all the other FPS out there, and I've played most of them.

I also don't mind 3rd person as long as it's done well. Realistic movement and lots of detail on the soldiers kit/weapons etc. I like what I'm seeing in the trailers released so far. As for the PC version, guess it won't release until 1-3 months after the console version if previous Ubisoft games are anything to go by. Although saying that I seem to remember the PC version of AC: Revelations coming out at the same time as the console games. Unless we're only discussing GRO here?

Hi Hex by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf_GB View Post
    I also don't mind 3rd person as long as it's done well. Realistic movement and lots of detail on the soldiers kit/weapons etc. I like what I'm seeing in the trailers released so far. As for the PC version, guess it won't release until 1-3 months after the console version if previous Ubisoft games are anything to go by. Although saying that I seem to remember the PC version of AC: Revelations coming out at the same time as the console games. Unless we're only discussing GRO here?

Hi Hex by the way
    Hello mate.

I see no reason why it wouldn't work as well in GR:FS.
    It also adds the advantage of seeing around the corner without actually poking your head out of cover though which some may find a tad unrealistic.

Holy crap, are they mentally challenged over there at UBI? Who plays 3rd person shooters except some misguided console punks.
    Its insane. GR has allways been the hard-core tactical shooter franchise. 3rd person is like the kidergarden of action gaming styles. It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmouse View Post
    Holy crap, are they mentally challenged over there at UBI? Who plays 3rd person shooters except some misguided console punks.
    Its insane. GR has allways been the hard-core tactical shooter franchise. 3rd person is like the kidergarden of action gaming styles. It makes no sense.
    Third person it is then ha ha, actually i like ArmA 2 in third person perspective, although some animations in arma are a tad weird & wacky .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast