Thread: ADMINS Can we get a PC version only discussion area? | Forums

ADMINS Can we get a PC version only discussion area?

Please. Some may benefit from this. Some comments only relate to the PC gamers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I agree. Would be very helpful.

They don't do that until it gets close to release. That way when they spin off the PC to it's own forum it looks like PC users participate less.

Truthfully though, if history holds true their won't be much of a difference between the PC and Console release. The PC version will just get mouse support and (HOPEFULLY) won't have "Auto-Aim" left on like they mistakenly did with Vegas.

Also, if they seperate PC and Console forums, then the only forum that gets read by Dev's and sometimes responded to is the Console forums. The PC forum doesn't get touched. So as far as I am concerned, keep them together so PC users have the same voice as a console player.

This forum is too dead to warrant a split. Not until more than the 5 or 6 of us start talking more often.
    -Rage
    Forum Addict

"Ever ready, ever willing, to protect life and property."

^^ Kinda hard not to be. It's still more than a year away from release. I'm glad they showed us what they have so far (ideas etc...) but it would be nice to get some communication. Then again, they couldn't tell us anything so what's it matter?

They split GR into two forums and all it did was make it easier for the community devs to ignore PC gamers. I'd personally prefer that they stayed together. It's not like the PC version is going to be more than a port anyways.