Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Splinter Cell Trilogy HD to Xbox 360? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

so has anybody found out why they havent put the hd collection on the 360?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Apparently not. I would like to know why Splinter Cell Trilogy HD is not available on XBOX 360 as well. BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Th3 Code View Post
    I never even knew Ubisoft released a HD Splinter Cell until today, and then I found out it is only for Playstation 3/Playstaion Network... That is a massive heartbreak, we need a petition for Xbox 360 Splinter Cell HD!
    Ubisoft simply ported the first three games from the PC (and didn't include the COOP missions, any of the bonus missions, or any bonus features) and turned up the resolution a bit. Simply put, the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy was half-*ssed, just like everything Ubisoft does nowadays. You didn't miss out on much.

PlayStation MVP | PlayStation Plus member | PS2, PS3 and PS Vita owner | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner

http://www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | http://www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
    1,600+ followers |
    100+ subscribers

YouTube Channel Trailer:

Spoiler: 
    <font color="#292F33"><span style="font-family: arial">

Quote Originally Posted by Crucify Lucifer View Post
    I'd love to see the trilogy come to the 360 as well (hell, even the other version of Double Agent as well), I want to be able to play those games again while in an XBL party without having to hook up another console and use up half of the city's energy to play in peace .
    You must live in a tiny city!

I wish Ubisoft has a plan to release all the entire episodes of Splinter Cell in the near future. I would love to see it on the next-gen console or even PC.
    Last edited by benroveno; 07-01-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    My gaming history in the past few years: Donkey Kong series, Prince of Persia Warrior Within/Two Thrones, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory/Double Agent/Pandora Tomorrow (demo only), Fable: The lost Chapter, Doom: The Resurrection of Evil, GTA San Andreas, Scarface: The world is yours, Just Cause!, The Sims 2, The Settlers II/III/VI, Asphalt 1/2/3/4, Need for Speed Undercover (mobile), HALO and some other more. Hahaha..
    PS: Whooooa!! it's just 2 months left before we see the next season of The Walking Dead.. Yes!!!!!!!

YouTube | Pinterest Account | Tumblr | www.gametabletz.com/

original Xbox

They were some of my favorite games for the original Xbox.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123