1. #1
    Marsflyboy's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    290

    EW must go on!

    4 weeks of killers and non-winners. Where have all the elite gone? 1v1 games are still easy to find!
    Share this post

  2. #2
    STFUYLFSRAM's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    mars,

    i don't understand
    it's much more than 4 weeks that you troll this game...
    Share this post

  3. #3
    UBNVS's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    Originally Posted by Marsflyboy Go to original post
    4 weeks of killers and non-winners. Where have all the elite gone? 1v1 games are still easy to find!
    If you wanna play good players maybe you should stay in the room next time i see you..
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Its all the battles, redbull and I have been waiting for conquest for over a week! Why can there never be one battle? There is always 10!!!!
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by tomd64 Go to original post
    Its all the battles, redbull and I have been waiting for conquest for over a week! Why can there never be one battle? There is always 10!!!!
    What's wrong with battles? Too many without any sort of a break gets dull, but nothing ranks up units faster than attacking raids and playing battles. I'll usually play around 10-20 battles a day before I get tired of the frag fest, but I don't mind battles at all, unless it's against a dashboarder who bails to keep an all-legendary battlalion.

    Battles are the best opportunity to whittle down some of those fields of stars. I say bring on the battles!
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Whovian_Omega Go to original post
    What's wrong with battles? Too many without any sort of a break gets dull, but nothing ranks up units faster than attacking raids and playing battles. I'll usually play around 10-20 battles a day before I get tired of the frag fest, but I don't mind battles at all, unless it's against a dashboarder who bails to keep an all-legendary battlalion.

    Battles are the best opportunity to whittle down some of those fields of stars. I say bring on the battles!
    I dont mind battles every once in awhile, but when theres not even a choice of a conquest for over a week then I have a problem. Most conquests end up as basically a battle anyway, but I like the extra factor of capturing the uplinks to win as well.
    Share this post