Thread: EW must go on! | Forums

EW must go on!

4 weeks of killers and non-winners. Where have all the elite gone? 1v1 games are still easy to find!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    mars,

i don't understand
    it's much more than 4 weeks that you troll this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    4 weeks of killers and non-winners. Where have all the elite gone? 1v1 games are still easy to find!
    If you wanna play good players maybe you should stay in the room next time i see you..

Its all the battles, redbull and I have been waiting for conquest for over a week! Why can there never be one battle? There is always 10!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomd64 View Post
    Its all the battles, redbull and I have been waiting for conquest for over a week! Why can there never be one battle? There is always 10!!!!
    What's wrong with battles? Too many without any sort of a break gets dull, but nothing ranks up units faster than attacking raids and playing battles. I'll usually play around 10-20 battles a day before I get tired of the frag fest, but I don't mind battles at all, unless it's against a dashboarder who bails to keep an all-legendary battlalion.

Battles are the best opportunity to whittle down some of those fields of stars. I say bring on the battles!

Quote Originally Posted by Whovian_Omega View Post
    What's wrong with battles? Too many without any sort of a break gets dull, but nothing ranks up units faster than attacking raids and playing battles. I'll usually play around 10-20 battles a day before I get tired of the frag fest, but I don't mind battles at all, unless it's against a dashboarder who bails to keep an all-legendary battlalion.

Battles are the best opportunity to whittle down some of those fields of stars. I say bring on the battles!
    I dont mind battles every once in awhile, but when theres not even a choice of a conquest for over a week then I have a problem. Most conquests end up as basically a battle anyway, but I like the extra factor of capturing the uplinks to win as well.