Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timings- in "my objective" in game AND "my goal" section on yourshapecenter.com. | Forums

Hybrid View

Timings- in "my objective" in game AND "my goal" section on yourshapecenter.com.

Hi - is anyone else having this problem?

I have worked out for the past 2 weeks (sunday - weds) doing on average 30mins a session/evening. So for 8 days x 30 mins I should of clocked up 240 mins in total over the 8 days of work out. In "my objective" it says I have only clocked up 109 mins. This is ANNOYING as I know I have stuck to my routine making sure I do 30mins/4 times a week/for (what will be) 4 weeks. Can anyone help me with this???

MY GOAL section on yourshapecenter.com - whenever I set a "goal" to complete so many calories over such a length of time it ALWAYS changes the time limit to THREE days. I dont want to do 300 calories in THREE days i want to spread it over 4/5 days!!

iPhone app - its CRAP! sorry but it is. what do I get from it? all it tells me is how many calories I have used on each particular day. I cant even look at past days to see how I have done! It would be useful for the app to show me how many minutes I have worked out on that specific day as well!

Can anyone help???

Thanks
    Jemma
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Jemma -
    Question 1 - objectives
    Are you certain you are doing only the blue flagged workouts, classes and activities? Only they count toward the time on your objective.

Question 2 - goals
    This is a known issue. Everyone, or at least a lot of people are seeing this. You might try sending a trouble ticket to ubi.com support.

Question 3 -iPhone app
    You might have better luck going into iTunes, finding the link to the app developers and sending them an email about your conserns. I have sent a few emails to the Android app developers myself.
    Last edited by NanoParticle; 01-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Same problem

Re Question 2: I have this problem also i.e. it is a bug in the software. Should we all log the same ticket? That's a rhetorical question - that would be a waste of everyone's time. It would it be better for you to actually fix the problem or let us know when it will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoParticle View Post
    Jemma -
    Question 1 - objectives
    Are you certain you are doing only the blue flagged workouts, classes and activities? Only they count toward the time on your objective.

Question 2 - goals
    This is a known issue. Everyone, or at least a lot of people are seeing this. You might try sending a trouble ticket to ubi.com support.

Question 3 -iPhone app
    You might have better luck going into iTunes, finding the link to the app developers and sending them an email about your conserns. I have sent a few emails to the Android app developers myself.
    Hi, thanks for clearing that up for me - no I haven't been just doing the blue flagged classes etc, i have been mixing them for what suits me. How annoying! had i of known this i wouldn't do the other classes, etc as well! :@
    i will be sending a trouble ticket to ubi.com! very annoying also!
    and while im at it i think ill email the app developers too!

rant over!

thanks for your help!

I'm seeing #1 as well and I know I'm doing the blue flagged activities/classes/workouts. (Although, honestly, I selected weight loss and slimming down so it flagged EVERYTHING except yoga so... I'd have a hard time not selecting a blue flag. Ah, thanks for the guidance silly personal trainer.)

Same here with the MY GOAL #2 problem... Have done as you suggested and asked the question to Support, it's been logged and I've got the confirmation email. Hope they get it resolved!

The other little query I have that someone on here may be able to put me right is regarding the blue flagged workouts, classes and activities. I'm can honestly say I haven't noticed any 'blue flags' on the sessions I've been doing. I've been doing the Nice and Easy mixed with Zen / Energy Stream for the last few days and this morning I added a Perfect Legs and **** workout (although according to the wikia breakdown 'Tip: If you start any other 12 session program then your progress will be erased for this program', so I may have ****ed that up). Perhaps someone can clarify whether or not the workouts I've been doing are 'Blue Flagged' session or not? Or, perhaps a Blue Flag icon could be added to the appropriate sessions on the wikia breakdown? I've got YSFE original btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglaisedame View Post
    Same here with the MY GOAL #2 problem... Have done as you suggested and asked the question to Support, it's been logged and I've got the confirmation email. Hope they get it resolved!

The other little query I have that someone on here may be able to put me right is regarding the blue flagged workouts, classes and activities. I'm can honestly say I haven't noticed any 'blue flags' on the sessions I've been doing. I've been doing the Nice and Easy mixed with Zen / Energy Stream for the last few days and this morning I added a Perfect Legs and **** workout (although according to the wikia breakdown 'Tip: If you start any other 12 session program then your progress will be erased for this program', so I may have ****ed that up). Perhaps someone can clarify whether or not the workouts I've been doing are 'Blue Flagged' session or not? Or, perhaps a Blue Flag icon could be added to the appropriate sessions on the wikia breakdown? I've got YSFE original btw!
    From what you are describing you are using the original YSFE and not YSFE 2012. The original YSFE does not use the blue flagged objective system that YSFE 2012 has. You will find most of the information you need in the nice YSFE wiki that one of our (unfortunately, not seen here in a long time) members has put together.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

If you are using the original YSFE2011, then any progress is lost if you start a new program. Really dumb of the developpers to do it that way, but at leat in the latest version of YSFE2012, the exercise program is tracked differently and you no longer encounter loss of progress when doing an exercise program.

I'm having the same issue regarding the lack of progress shown. I have been doing only blue flag activities/workouts/classes and I have set my height/weight/age. I went back through all of my different choices and it added up to 30 minutes exactly, but for some reason was stuck at 29 minutes so it didn't count as completing my objective for the day. Just to be sure, I did a hard block punch and a hard jump rope but it still stayed at 29 minutes.

I did notice however, at the end of the activity it told me that I was +12% over my objective but when I navigated to the actual objective menu I was still stuck at 29 minutes.

Hi Livingston,

What objective did you choose?

Parvez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast