Thread: AC2 Uplay Theme? | Forums

AC2 Uplay Theme?

I just recently got Assassin's Creed II (yes, I'm that slow on the uptake when it comes to games). Played the game through, then started to bugger around with Uplay to get the extra stuff. After a few hours of grumbling and hitting inanimate objects, I finally found the same method that was used here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...r-Uplay-on-360

HOWEVER.

It does not seem to have worked the same way for the Assassin's Creed II Xbox Live theme (the 10 point reward for Assassin's Creed II). All the three other rewards (The Audiatore Crypt, the +5 throwing knives, and the Altair outfit) showed up as soon as I signed back into my Xbox Live account and loaded up the game. However, I do not see the theme anywhere. It is not under my "Edit Theme" section of my profile, its not sitting in my downloads waiting for a button press, the marketplace doesn't seem to have a miraculously free theme, and its nowhere to be found in the game menu.

The only thing I can think of is that it is only accessible by opening Uplay on my Xbox 360, but that does not seem to be an option at all, as I (along with many other people, as the forum seems to tell) cannot access Uplay from the game disc. When I attempt to open it, it gets to 4/5 loading and tells me there was an error loading the information and goes back to the game menu.

What I want to know is: Is there any other way to get the AC2 theme that I've already redeemed? Or will I have to get another game with Uplay access and try to get it through that? Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have just downloaded AC2 theme by using Uplay access from "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012" (although any game that connects to Uplay should work). All other rewards are available there as well.

Hope this helps.

Alright then. I was hoping there was another way to get it. I'll just have to wait until I get AC: Brotherhood. Which should be in like 2 months anyway >w<

Thanks!