Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glitches Anybody? | Forums

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Glitches Anybody?

Glitches have been a major problem for me in the game. There are many different types of glitches and as far as i have gotten, all you have to do to fix them is lower the resolution as low as it can go. Please post to tell me your problem and if it worked
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Lowering the resolution doesn't work. Ubi should be the one fixing them

My DA gallery
    Oldest active member of the Deathbringers, if you don't like PoP08, join us

Did you lower the graphics as well? And uncheck the box for the high definition video thingy. If not, then I have no idea what to do. Maybe if you tell me your glitch I will be able to figure it out. It might be some part of the game.

Hi! I played Solomon's treasure vault, entering through the 'portal', talked to the woman at the top and then, when I tried to exit through the portal, I got stuck. Can somebody help me with this?

What do you mean stuck ?

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

I'm stuck in the portal door. Litterally stuck, I cannot move forward or backward or anywhere for that matter.

No matter, I got it right. I remove the game from my computer, update my computer and graphics card. I did a check disc and install the game on my second dvd drive. Now all is well!

Great, if you ever get stuck again, there's a thread with saved games here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ds-Saved-Games

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

in princeofpersia 2008 ghost of past.
    i can see the light tree from behind the temple..how?

ok here is my glitch in pop tfs when i jump on column (at the stare case puzzle...before getting the sword) ,hero falls in to ...deeps caves and dies...?
    thinking was it a graphic card problem
    Most people think time is like a river that flows swift & sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time,& I can tell you: they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard

tensai pro

Quote Originally Posted by virajith View Post
    in princeofpersia 2008 ghost of past.
    i can see the light tree from behind the temple..how?
    It's funny; I actually have the playstation game RPG Maker and years ago, I spent quite a lot of time playing with the features, so I find a lot of the glitches I see in games make perfect sense to me now. XD

I noticed the tree as well, ( that you can run around to the cliff on the right side of the temple and look behind it and see the tree of life glowing happily back there), and I have a guess at why they needed to put one back there. I think it may be the tree we see in the visions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast