Thread: Lock On modern aircombat LOMAC atc window trouble | Forums

Lock On modern aircombat LOMAC atc window trouble

hey guys, I have this weird problem with lomac. I've played it for years on another computer were it works fine. But now on my laptop I cant seem to open the radio menu.
    Everything else works. I've tried in the options menu, but i cant find the button. Backslash doesnt work. I've just installed the game and everything should be set to default. Help please
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Have you tried the # key? That's what gets to the radio menu for me.

In case you want to change it yourself to some other key, then,

OPTIONS,
    INPUT,
    COMBAT
    then scroll down the ACTIONS MAP a bit and the 28th(?) line is "Communication menu" is the one below "Dispense chaff and flares".
    Mine says KEY_BACKSLASH, yet on my United Kingdom keyboard that is actually the # key.....go figure!

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Quote Originally Posted by critical-error View Post
    hey guys, I have this weird problem with lomac. I've played it for years on another computer were it works fine. But now on my laptop I cant seem to open the radio menu.
    Everything else works. I've tried in the options menu, but i cant find the ****on. Backslash doesnt work. I've just installed the game and everything should be set to default. Help please
    What version of Windows are you running on your laptop? Lomac was initially published for use with XP only. I am unaware of an upgrade to another Windows OS.