Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one else think ubisoft's support is garbage? | Forums

Any one else think ubisoft's support is garbage?

Seriously, I searched forums google and everywhere else, even asked a few friends who had a game i recently bought. I just asked them why when i unlocked 2 things in uplay only one of them was actually visible to me. I was told to consult my manual. WHAT MANUAL? Seriously I googled for 3 days straight waiting for a response hoping that somehow I would be granted an answer to my problems. Why has it become ok to give unsatisfactory one line tech support answers to people WHO PAY MONEY for games that are shoddy at best. Im just venting, but seriously this is ******ed when im told to read a game manual on reward content that they deliver.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft's support stinks. Totally agree.

I've been waiting 21 days for an answer on their support page. 21 effing days! What the *BLEEP*?!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hi gh0stbhc,

I found the ticket you have created. Let me check into your problem and I will get you an email back as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more details!

So, the process it would seem is, post a request for help in support, then when they tell you its your fault their system doesnt work, post rage on forum and some one "checks" in to your ticket? Maybe next time I just post my issue on the forum before hand rather than expecting to get help on the first try from the people paid to help?

plz note. I am not ungrateful for any help, but it was mildly irritating to be told to read a game manual when I requested support for a uplay service not working right.
    Last edited by gh0stbhc; 01-25-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    If you feel your incident was not handled in a professional manner you can simply update the ticket requesting additional info and/or request it be sent to a supervisor. I can't speak on behalf of the previous rep, however I noticed that you seemed to have had a bad experience and so i'm just trying to help you out.

I can tell you (from reading your ticket) that your issue is indeed related to gameplay which we generally do not offer support for. This means that the game is functioning as should, however there is most likely a misunderstanding on how exactly the content you are asking about works. In these cases, the forums and/or gameplay websites are indeed the place to go for that. Now if your game crashes, gives an error, fails to load etc etc then we will be able to help you better. However, we do have one our reps running full test on the content and so you can expect to receive an email soon with more detailed info on how you would go about accessing it. Hope this helps.

Thumbs up Serious problem with ANNO 2070

Yeah I am having a terrible problem with Anno 2070, I have just installed it, everything went through well, activated etc., then I get to the bit where the UbisoftGameLauncher comes up, goes for a minute then says "Failed to load configuration, Please restart the game. If the problem persists, please contact support." complete and utter ****. I have tried for 4 hours non-stop looking for answers, there was one; about reinstalling the UbisoftGameLauncher, but the link is dead (the original post is from Ubisoft support). So I am out of bloddy ideas, any help right now would be pretty freakin' appreciated.

ProspectUnity, I see you found the Anno 2070 forums http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread....ftGameLauncher and your problem is solved.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Took a break, put some hours in at work, came home and punched my xbox, the unlock finally triggered after I did that, idk what the prob was maybe you guys fixed it maybe it was fist magic either way thx for the few ppl who atleast tried to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by gh0stbhc View Post
    Seriously, I searched forums google and everywhere else, even asked a few friends who had a game i recently bought. I just asked them why when i unlocked 2 things in uplay only one of them was actually visible to me. I was told to consult my manual. WHAT MANUAL? Seriously I googled for 3 days straight waiting for a response hoping that somehow I would be granted an answer to my problems. Why has it become ok to give unsatisfactory one line tech support answers to people WHO PAY MONEY for games that are shoddy at best. Im just venting, but seriously this is ******ed when im told to read a game manual on reward content that they deliver.
    Yup I submitted a ticket for not receiving the rewards for the Eden Project last mission and I got the same automated response "Please check your manual" VERY frustrating.

Angry

This game (Far Cry)-3), is nothing but crap! It jerks all over the place and no matter what settings you install, it continues. I have reinstalled this game several times, same outcome. Time to dump "ALL" Ubisoft games and warn all on the net to avoid Ubisoft altogether! There are no fixes, no support, no patches to fix these jerking in-game plays! Enough is enough... Never again will I purchase any Ubisoft games and will advise all forums to do the same.... Having no replies from staff support that will fix these issues, (as with many others), you'd think Ubisoft would comply and repair all issues, but no, not a chance. I would suggest sell the game to some one else and be rid of this gaming garbage. Too bad Ubisoft is not willing to fix these issues we are all having. Goes to show you what they think of there clients... Money is all there concerns. Get what you can from them and to hell with them after... I would love to see more gamers dump Ubisoft and stick to the "REAL" games that rarely have these issues. I'd like to hear from others and their views in this forum. We pay around $65.00 to $70.00 for these games and have to deal with this crap... Not worth the $$$$ guys. I can think of better games worth investing in. Very disappointed in Ubisoft...

Bob...
    Last edited by deadweight777; 09-05-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast