Thread: Revelation Soundtrack | Forums

Revelation Soundtrack

Hi,

Why they don't sell Revelation soundtrack anymore? I could't find anywhere even e-bay . I am not a technical guru to use revelator. I even asked jack wall and he couldn't help me to find? It shouldn't be a impossible mission find an answer about past years good selling games and products. Everybody in business look for selling and upcoming games

By the way if you search facebook group MYST you can find me , please JOIN.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,
    I beleive the Myst 4 soundtracks can be bought on the Itune site for $0.99,cents a song...
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mys...al/id424542155

I suggest you only buy the ones you want after first listening(preview) to them with Itune.

Btw, do not look for me on facebook. I am not a facebook fan.
    Last edited by nanoukmetal; 01-23-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Hi ,

I am not a mp3 listener anymore. When record companies releases loseless music I can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by bwhiteshark View Post
    Hi ,

I am not a mp3 listener anymore. When record companies releases loseless music I can buy.
    Personnaly, I use open source "Audacity" to convert my music files to the best mp3 quality available (320Kbits/sec) or when desired, I can also use Audacity to convert a mp3 file to the WAV format at a 1411kbps rate. (or vice versa)
    As an example, the Chris Rea instrumental piece 3 Little Green Candles : as a mp3, the file size is 8.51Mb(rate 320 kbps) and 37.5 Mb(rate 1411 kbps) for max quality which is pretty good if you ask me.

Audacity does not read WMA format.

Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.

Audacity FAQ: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq