Thread: Can't you just stun for points? | Forums

  1. #1

    Can't you just stun for points?

    Alright so I was in manhunt and was trying to hide. I stunned someone and as soon as the person got back up someone stunned him again.

    Couldn't you in theory just sit there all game and stun the person after he gets up? I know it would be an extremely noobish things to do and I wouldn't do it because it ruins the game for the other person. But in theory isn't it possible?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    IrosoMeyi186's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    111
    Originally Posted by Ubernoober13 Go to original post
    Alright so I'm a n00b and I REALLY suck at Hiding in ACR So I use Stuns to make up about 80% of my score I wanted to know if it be possible if i can do that all the entire game because i cant fall back on my Shitty hiding skills. Thanks! Btw I use Smoke and Mute.
    Interesting.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by IrosoMeyi186 Go to original post
    Interesting.
    Ummm no. I am finishing in the top 3 in almost all of my games. I know how to hide in ACR it is really not that hard.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    No, it is lag. you can only stunlock with abilities.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Raibuscus's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Port Royal
    Posts
    628
    Originally Posted by IrosoMeyi186 Go to original post
    Interesting.

    FYI: Changing someone's comment is against the forum rules
    Share this post

  6. #6
    IrosoMeyi186's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    111
    Originally Posted by Raibuscus Go to original post
    FYI: Changing someone's comment is against the forum rules
    Guess dave should be banned then because he's done it before


    P.S I dont care let Forum moderators handle me Because you can just go fuck yourself.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Forum moderators looked at the Boosters thread and just gave up man lol.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Ubernoober13 Go to original post
    Alright so I was in manhunt and was trying to hide. I stunned someone and as soon as the person got back up someone stunned him again.

    Couldn't you in theory just sit there all game and stun the person after he gets up? I know it would be an extremely noobish things to do and I wouldn't do it because it ruins the game for the other person. But in theory isn't it possible?
    Yes.

    But you need abilities, and someone who's not paying enough attention to press Y, Circle, or whatever the "Change Class" key is on the PC.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Raibuscus's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Port Royal
    Posts
    628
    Originally Posted by IrosoMeyi186 Go to original post
    Guess dave should be banned then because he's done it before


    P.S I dont care let Forum moderators handle me Because you can just go fuck yourself.
    Dave got banned for it, hope they do the same with you, judging by both of your replies which were dumb and immature.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    IrosoMeyi186's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    111
    Originally Posted by Raibuscus Go to original post
    Dave got banned for it, hope they do the same with you, judging by both of your replies which were dumb and immature.
    Cry more ya fuckin faggot.
    Share this post