Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to ACR (4v4) Artifact Assault Tournament:TEAM SPOTS NOW OPEN!!!! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

So am I still on your team Raven?

And Knives have the same affect as gun, except it gives the runner a chance to get away. In competitive games the gun is just not needed, if you really hate it then dont join.

And Teleport has more uses but it is also stopped WAY more then gun. I personally only use teleport for defense.

The Lobster of Love is coming for you
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

TXI i respect u mate and its just my personal opinion

gun is useful the same way the teleport is
    if gun is considered to be a cowardly move then
    teleport is exactly the same you go for the artifact use teleport because your too scared to face the pursuers after you get the artifact.

its just because you hate getting shot & you are way too aggressive in artifact that u use teleport and are used to it

i think unless u allow gun back in here or remove teleport too from using in your tourney, its gonna be unfair for others.
    Can i Feed on you mate?

GT: Wizaro | PSN: VVizaro

My HD Gameplay Videos
    www.youtube.com/wizzythewizard

I only have issues with Teleporting on the smaller maps, Venice and Souk. I do think it sucks to run in, get the Artifact run 10 steps and Teleport to your base. But I prefer to play AA as a 10 minute defense manhunt anyway.

@Zoidberg Of course your still on my team!!! XD

@Wizaro we talked about this on xbox live. Gun is not cowardly at all, but with guns a team can have everyone put on a gun and camp sporadically around the artifact and it would be near impossible to actually get away with it. Animus hacks kind of ruin the game too since all you have to do is have one or two people accumulate a streak, run in hacking every person who dares try and stop you from getting to the artifact and bring it back.

I am however thinking about not allowing teleport to be used, but in reality it is a very, very easy ability to stop if you collaborate with your team... If someone smoke-teleports throw a knife at them, counter teleport, or actually be smart enough to have someone guard the border or work in enemy territory. Teleport is nearly unstoppable when it can get the opposing team entirely behind the user, but if they use smoke in the process they are extremely vulnerable to someone cutting off another. If you want to see how balanced and fair competitive play is with teleport and no gun look at the youtube videos i posted earlier!!!

anyway I would appreciate it if this argument ended... If you want to give me some input message me on XBOX live @ TXI RAVEN ELITE if you have a team put together please post! and if you dont have a team but still want to play we can set you up with a team that needs some players.

Wow people.a organized team cant do **** with the gun,if the teams are running close together,you will simply pass on the artifact.Unless of course,you shoot them from an inch away,which being honest,I see some of you doing.And watch our scrims with WHU,Zoidberg posted it.Most people see that as a lesson,which is why people are posting it on different forums.You want reasons as to why teleport is not bad? I got plenty.Its not impossible.Heres some ways to stop it.
    1.Teleport with them.
    2.Knive them,before or after,as knives cancel a teleport if they are in the middle of doing it.
    3.Mute cancels it.
    4.Throw a smoke to cancel it.
    5.Grow a brain and cut them off.Unless its a small map,its as easy as ****ing taking candy from a baby.

Still think its "just as bad"? The people that are saying this are the ones I NEVER hear about,or see on AA.In other words,its just not your GM.Or you havent spent enough time on it..Sorry for rambling.Thats like me saying "HUUUUUUUUUUURPPASLDJFKGS DURRP POISON IS BAAAAAAAD IN ASSASSINATE IT CHEEEAAP!".
    Last edited by TaRabidWesmann; 01-20-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Little side note.If you have THIS many problems with it,don't join.Plenty have said they was with us.If you think its unfair,its not for you.

I once faced a team with AwkwardlyBrutal and Raininstormwake in it, I think they were with two reckoners, I was with 3. The first two games they KILLED us, totally obliterated. The third one I pulled out the gun and we tied, they got like one artifact. Against a full team of gunners, you will never score the artifact. Against a full team of teleporters, you still have a great chance. Gunning in AA is like point starving in ACB manhunt. Im sure some of you remember what happened in the Manhunt tournament when teams point starved, the whole thing turned into a major flame war. I personally think the same will happen if we allow the gun. If you cant win an AA game without the gun, well... you should join to improve your skills.

On a slightly happier note, I am really excited to see these matches. Let's get some teams joining, this is going to be awesome!

The Lobster of Love is coming for you

Quote Originally Posted by TaRabidWesmann View Post
    Wow people.a organized team cant do **** with the gun,if the teams are running close together,you will simply pass on the artifact.Unless of course,you shoot them from an inch away,which being honest,I see some of you doing.And watch our scrims with WHU,Zoidberg posted it.Most people see that as a lesson,which is why people are posting it on different forums.You want reasons as to why teleport is not bad? I got plenty.Its not impossible.Heres some ways to stop it.
    1.Teleport with them.
    2.Knive them,before or after,as knives cancel a teleport if they are in the middle of doing it.
    3.Mute cancels it.
    4.Throw a smoke to cancel it.
    5.Grow a brain and cut them off.Unless its a small map,its as easy as ****ing taking candy from a baby.

Still think its "just as bad"? The people that are saying this are the ones I NEVER hear about,or see on AA.In other words,its just not your GM.Or you havent spent enough time on it..Sorry for rambling.Thats like me saying "HUUUUUUUUUUURPPASLDJFKGS DURRP POISON IS BAAAAAAAD IN ASSASSINATE IT CHEEEAAP!".

Smoke doesn't cancel teleport, they will teleport coughing.....
    "I'm on a boat, this boat floats"

I find it funny (and a bit hypocritacal) that the ones who basically said to the people who complained about teleport in AA "Herp derp l2p noob" are now saying the Hidden Gun of all things is unfair in the game mode because they are to lazy or can't think of a way to counter the ability. Or are even the same ones who defended or said smoke poision was fair. Oh well your little tournament your rules I suppose. Though I am actually curious to see a competitive AA match that doesn't involve teleport at all. Not because I think its cheap or anything, I fully believe that if the game gives you the ability then use it however you wish, but because its basically in everyones AA set now. And no I'm to lazy to make another topic on just my 2 cents.
    Guns don't kill people.People do and Monkeys too (if they have a gun)
    GT: Zombie Izzardx

Sounds fun. But why take away the gun and animus hack because that its over used( okay I see why gun is a bad idea) but I think that you should be able to use animus hack, why? Because its not so easy to get 7-9 stuns/kills without getting stunned or killed your self even with kill buffer. And should you not take away the smokebomb to in that case? I'm fine with teleport but not on Siena because yea do I even have to explain?
    Last edited by McDudes; 01-21-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast