Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Would You Change Poison? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

How Would You Change Poison?

Obviously there are outliers, but it seems to me that many people are dissatisfied with Poison as it's currently implemented. With that in mind, I'm curious to see how people think it should be changed! This is a thread where you can post your ideas on how to fix it.

Personally, I'd like to see Ubi extend its range to the normal kill radius, dramatically reduce the cooldown (~45 seconds), reduce the delay on kills to 3-4 seconds, and remove the point bonus altogether. My hope would be that these changes would move Poison away from its current use as a means to tack extra points onto kills and instead focus its functionality on making undetectable kills and remaining in low profile.

How would you change Poison?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think poison is fine as it is. What they should change is being able to stun your poisoner after the poison has landed. And get rid of the stun prompt.

Banned
    Yeah make it like ACB, they have a short period to stun their poisoner, but then after it takes effect they cant stun you.

There's nothing wrong with poison. There's a problem with the stun prompt glowing and pulsing above my head from across the map.

Range, if I'm close enough to focus, I should be close enough to poison, I shouldn't have to rub my Persona's entire body against my Target's to poison them
    --------------------------
    XBL GT: Master Decoder
    Freelance Gamer

I'd get rid of the ability to stun after you've been poisoned, that idea was just stupid.

Yes I'm a hug ****, and a tapdancing polka dot walrus.
    Mah Youtubez/Mah Twitter
    Yup.

Agreed, get rid of the stun after you have used poison.

Quote Originally Posted by teh_prince2376 View Post
    Range, if I'm close enough to focus, I should be close enough to poison, I shouldn't have to rub my Persona's entire body against my Target's to poison them
    the range to get a focus is actually just your kill range, which is quite large. So the poison range needs to keep being so small.

all they need to change is the stun prompt. You should still be able to stun the person during/after being poisned. just there shouldn't be the big red stun icon that gives you away. the game's interface shouldn't be identifying low profile personas to people.

if they did just that then i don't think anyone would complain about being able to get stunned after landing the poison. The only reason it happens is because of the big stun icon, usually its not because the person was being obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyStrong View Post
    the range to get a focus is actually just your kill range, which is quite large. So the poison range needs to keep being so small.

all they need to change is the stun prompt. You should still be able to stun the person during/after being poisned. just there shouldn't be the big red stun icon that gives you away. the game's interface shouldn't be identifying low profile personas to people.

if they did just that then i don't think anyone would complain about being able to get stunned after landing the poison. The only reason it happens is because of the big stun icon, usually its not because the person was being obvious.
    Ok, then half the kill range, I'm just tired of placing my persona against my target, and still not being able to poison them
    --------------------------
    XBL GT: Master Decoder
    Freelance Gamer

Two things
    1. remove ability to stun if you poisoned (just like ACB)
    2. make poisoned target immune to teammates attacks (but not other templars in FFA)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast