Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.04 for PC version | Forums

also i can never find any body to play online and you have to keep unlocking stuff in Multiplayer i cant even race people online all day i try to find people to race but Nobody
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Good to hear. Unfortunately it still doesn't auto-update in my Uplay launcher for some reason so I'll have to manual install it, but continued support is always welcome. Also, thanks for being so diplomatic about letting us know, Mush. Your professionalism is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by carl70 View Post
    i just wish they put in a 70s mod so i can be chased by 70s police cars when i am driving a 70s car
    Me too, me too. Hopefully it may still happen. It wouldn't require much change to the existing game, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGmatan View Post
    I'm sorry to tell that, but NOTHING was fixed for me. But not just that - it just gotten worse!

...By the way, I have the Steam version of the game.
    Are you sure yours has actually updated yet? After all, the news did say 'A patch for Steam users should be available in the next few days.'
    Last edited by brok2; 01-20-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Still no answer to wheel settings not saving? Surely this is an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by brok2 View Post
    Good to hear. Unfortunately it still doesn't auto-update in my Uplay launcher for some reason so I'll have to manual install it, but continued support is always welcome. Also, thanks for being so diplomatic about letting us know, Mush. Your professionalism is appreciated.

Me too, me too. Hopefully it may still happen. It wouldn't require much change to the existing game, after all.

Are you sure yours has actually updated yet? After all, the news did say 'A patch for Steam users should be available in the next few days.'
    yes the E type jag and the db5 how can they compete against new police cars, also in the 70s movie clips the car chases are much better then free roaming with new police cars, but you are stuck with the same routes. also the 70s traffic does not block the roads up so you can have some cool chases, add a 70s street ride option i want to be smokey and the bandit Trans-Am versus a modern police corvette hahaha come on guys
    Last edited by carl70; 01-20-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brok2 View Post
    Yeah, Steam has downloaded the update and on the top left in the main menu it says that the game version is 1.04.something.

My version from green man gaming still says v1.03 and there's no update to v1.04?

Hm... how long does it take for the Ubi Launcher to notice that the new patch is out? It's the 22nd and my game is still 1.03.

EDIT: OK, I've found a link for the patch manually but the game still freezes in the multiplayer lobby.
    Last edited by maggit86; 01-22-2012 at 04:25 PM.

List of fixes for console version, which according to the videos I see on YT and my own experience looks and runs flawlesly !
    Gameplay changes

• Online Gameplay: Any players joining a game already in-progress will be given sufficient ability to shift immediately.
    • Online Gameplay: Improved gameplay balancing in Tag mode by reducing tag car performance under certain conditions

Improvements

• Added additional statistic synchronisation points so website statistics more closely match current progress.
    • Improved traffic variety in Splitscreen Freedrive, Tag and Trailblazer
    • Improved traffic variety in freedrive after game completion.

• Online: Improved randomisation of route selection where certain modes would always start their first game with a more limited route variety
    • Online: Improved player icons and vehicle images loading.
    • Online: Reduced lag/teleport issues observed when players join a session
    • Online: Improved reward images display when increasing multiplayer LVL.
    • Online: Improved session join score by re-assessing it if the leading player disconnects.

Fixes

• Fixed single-frame camera cuts evident in some film-director replays.
    • Fixed progression display of “connoisseur” achievement in the game “Achievements” menu under “Extras”
    • Fixed progression display of all fine-grain (>25 steps) achievements in the game “Achievements” menu under “Extras”
    • Fixed a specific case of NAN values being sent in game to web data.

• Online: Fixed waiting screens displaying the next mode name incorrectly.
    • Online: Fixed occasional crash when a large party joins a public Takedown match in progress, under certain conditions.
    • Online: Fixed occasional issue where 7 players could enter a public match with a 6 player limit.
    • Online: Fixed crash on returning to the main menu from online under certain conditions
    • Online: Fixed player being disconnected from in-game party under certain conditions
    • Online: Fixed issue where user spamming rapid shift on mode start would result in odd camera behaviour
    • Online: Fixed occasional issue where qualifying mode timer would stick on 50 seconds and not decrease
    • Online: Fixed issue where a wrecked vehicle with the TAG would sometimes display a blue highlight instead of red.
    • Online: Fixed issue where a player can incorrectly be highlighted with the TAG icon under certain conditions.
    • Online: Fixed occasional crash during CTF gameplay.
    • Online: Fixed issue where the incorrect player name could be displayed on the profile screen

• XBOX 360 ONLY: Online: added LVL banding filter to Free For All matchmaking to improve matchmaking (implemented server-side on PS3)
    Aaaamd list of fixes from the last two patches for a "little bit buggy" PC version...
    list from 1.04

• Crashes that might happen when entering the online lobby have been fixed
    • Social Options are now working as expected on Windows XP
    • Menu navigation is not disrupted anymore by specific action sequence

& list from 1.03

- Added support for Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.
    - Game now supports very high screen resolutions (up to 2560*1600).
    - Several menu control glitches fixed.
    - In some rare cases players may observe FPS stutter. This is now fixed.
    - Fixed an issue when the game was unable to locate player’s saves if his Uplay account contained ‘.’ (dot character).
    Excuse me, is that just me or... wth, I'm speachless.

I couldn't install patch 1.04. It kept asking me everytime I launched the game and I'd say ok, then the pc anywhere install would run but it wouldn't finish and this keeps happening everytime I try to run the game. I finally decided to uninstall from scratch and start over again. NOW the dvd rom itself won't install at all. The pc anywhere install starts, then just disappears in the background and nothing more happens. Now what to do? I'd appreciate any help

Please contact support, the link is in my signature.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast