Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.04 for PC version | Forums

Patch 1.04 for PC version

Hey Drivers ! A new patch will be available for the PC version of Driver San Francisco from January the 19th, which irons out some rare performance and stability issues:

- Crashes that might happen when entering the online lobby have been fixed
    - Social Options are now working as expected on Windows XP
    - Menu navigation is not disrupted anymore by specific action sequence”

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites...iver5_1.04.exe

A patch for Steam users should be available in the next few days.
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 01-28-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

NICE! But what about the 30 fps "lag" ?

EDIT: which irons out some rare performance and stability issues:

Ohh..
    Last edited by TheBanankage; 01-19-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Waiting for the patch to be released on Steam. Hope it fixed the MP lobby freeze bug, as well as the frame rate issue.

What about the LACK of 16:10 resolutions then ?
    And support for Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel, all the other games can manage these 2 things.

I don't know where to report this correctly and neither if you guys have noticed, but the tail lights of the civilian Ford Crown Victoria are NOT working.

The taxi and police cruiser ones are ok, but not the civilian one.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
    I don't know where to report this correctly and neither if you guys have noticed, but the tail lights of the civilian Ford Crown Victoria are NOT working.

The taxi and police cruiser ones are ok, but not the civilian one.
    Well, this is a known bug which is happening since the release, and it's happening on the console version too. I have no idea how Ubisoft didn't notice that yet, or even if they noticed, no idea why they don't fix it.

Hmm.. The "lag" isn't completely gone, but it is much much better, only happened 1-2 times, but that could be my machine(lets see what others say). But anything else looks to run smooooooooth

Awesome update, Nooooow we need a DLC

Quote Originally Posted by KINGmatan View Post
    Well, this is a known bug which is happening since the release, and it's happening on the console version too. I have no idea how Ubisoft didn't notice that yet, or even if they noticed, no idea why they don't fix it.
    I see and as far as I understand, it might not be that difficult to fix.

Another thing that I was paying attention is that there are no ambulance nor fire fighters side missions in the game besides those missions you find spread throughout the map.

Per example, if you shift into a police cruiser several cars appear so you can tag them and start a pursuit, but if you shift into an ambulance or fire truck, none of such thing happen. It would be nice to get into one ambulance and go to a point, pick an injuried driver let's say and take it to the hospital with that same scheme of keeping the heart beats high.

My thoughts though... it would make the game much more fun in my point of view.

I was driving a GMC 5500 ambulance now with the lights on and thinking about that. Perhaps in a future DLC. Let's hope.

Can anyone tell me where I can post these ideas so the devs can see them? I'm new here, bought the game a few days ago and don't know how this forum is divided properly yet. : (

i just wish they put in a 70s mod so i can be chased by 70s police cars when i am driving a 70s car

I'm sorry to tell that, but NOTHING was fixed for me. But not just that - it just gotten worse! The game is much laggier than before!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    which irons out some rare performance and stability issues
    For me it didn't!

Also, about that note in the patch notes :

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    - Crashes that might happen when entering the online lobby have been fixed

It wasn't fixed! It's still crashing in the lobby!

Gee, instead of fixing things, the patches just RUIN the game for me. It was better off in the first version!

By the way, I have the Steam version of the game.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast