Thread: JSF Hardest to win war! | Forums

JSF Hardest to win war!

Several SGB switched to JSF and still losing war. I suck but that can't be the only reason for 4 maps. So many noobs and multis JSF cant win. Still best game ever!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    explanation is simple: you're the ultimate loser

The JSF has always had the disadvantage in map placement and balance of their unique maps(excluding one which was ruined with that asinine multiplier) in the ToW. Nearly every entry point into their home territory is a base that can easily be taken for an enemy to get a foot hold with supports and they along with most of the other maps offer little to no advantage to the defender. Once someone gets to the capital it's basically a pure fair fight with no home field advantage to speak of.

Compare that to the placements of EFEC and SGB territories and their unbalanced capitals, paris looks fairly balanced but a good defender is unstoppable especially in siege and moscow is just ridiculous.

And what the **** happened to this forum?
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Exclamation Stop Being Delusional

Quote Originally Posted by b_4721 View Post
    The JSF has always had the disadvantage in map placement and balance of their unique maps(excluding one which was ruined with that asinine multiplier) in the ToW. Nearly every entry point into their home territory is a base that can easily be taken for an enemy to get a foot hold with supports and they along with most of the other maps offer little to no advantage to the defender. Once someone gets to the capital it's basically a pure fair fight with no home field advantage to speak of.
    Just...wow. Don't JSF fanboys who never play as any other faction ever get tired of hallucinating about Endwar?

JSF has one more airbase than either of the other factions. JSF is never without air support on any of its home territories. DC has the single most-modified map in siege, with more defensive bunkers and barriers than any other siege map. The JSF own Reagan, which is the most lopsided map in the whole game--that's the reason they put in the multiplier that the Reagan Riders all cry about, after all.

The fact that you think a "fair fight" is unfair is just ridiculous. Any argument based on the idea that JSF should be given more advantages just shows that most JSF players don't want a balanced theater of war, they just want to win without effort.

You don't have to be lazy to play as JSF, but it certainly seems to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Whovian_Omega View Post
    Just...wow. Don't JSF fanboys who never play as any other faction ever get tired of hallucinating about Endwar?

JSF has one more airbase than either of the other factions. JSF is never without air support on any of its home territories. DC has the single most-modified map in siege, with more defensive bunkers and barriers than any other siege map. The JSF own Reagan, which is the most lopsided map in the whole game--that's the reason they put in the multiplier that the Reagan Riders all cry about, after all.

The fact that you think a "fair fight" is unfair is just ridiculous. Any argument based on the idea that JSF should be given more advantages just shows that most JSF players don't want a balanced theater of war, they just want to win without effort.

You don't have to be lazy to play as JSF, but it certainly seems to help.

I haven't played as JSF since the beginning of the game by the way.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Banned
    question all the community is asking (laughing about) is : Did you ever play endwar?

Quote Originally Posted by b_4721 View Post

I haven't played as JSF since the beginning of the game by the way.
    Thats because you haven't played endwar since the beginning of the game! You just sit on the forum and wait for posts!

with more defensive bunkers and barriers than any other siege map.

JSF losing every map today. Say what you will. But JSF with all the noobs is hardest to win war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsflyboy View Post
    JSF losing every map today. Say what you will. But JSF with all the noobs is hardest to win war.
    train them then instead of caring about your fake weekly records with pink!