Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Important] Game Changes & Patch Notes/Release Notes | Forums

I'm not so bothered by the need to fire a follow up shot with a shotgun. It'd be nice to see a spread reduction, though, since a 10 yard headshot will net you roughly 6-12 damage as it is now.

I agree that conquest being one round sucks, on Metro tunnels, it is far easier to push towards A, IMO. You have the tracks, and now the one place folks go to be safe from the guys using the perspective advantage being on the tracks gives you, have to also watch for folks coming from the train car. Plus, the inevitable prone/slope abusers have all the slopes on their side. And since all you have to do is take and hold C to win, it seems it favors the team pushing from D.

Quote Originally Posted by Arad1 View Post
    Closed Beta Phase 2 Update 5/10/2012
    Game version: 0.6.0

General

[*]Conquest game mode is now 1 round

Can you shed so light on why this was thought to be a good idea?
    IGN: Slappy

I am updating now, but my main thing is conquest being taken to one round. That is not very cool. The conquest maps are the most fun for both teams.

Seeing's how some sides have an advantage with their spawn locations, I think it's unfair that one team gets a good spawn and the other gets a bad spawn. Please make it 2 rounds again.

Other than that, I'm liking the changes

RETURN TO ME MY 800X600 PLZ!!! otherwise i will have lost faith in you guys as a supporter of the low-power laptops/pc's. I get 12 avrg fps with the 1024x768 resolution. and 18 with 800x600....i have no money to get new hardware, so don't go saying that i should.
    Calibrating. . . Barrett M107A1 Online, Cartridge: Caliber .50, Armor-Piercing-Incendiary, M8; On my signal . . .Prepare for destruction

I was concerned about the shotguns, but they still seem to work, at least for me. All in all, not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by HaloKrux13 View Post
    RETURN TO ME MY 800X600 PLZ!!! otherwise i will have lost faith in you guys as a supporter of the low-power laptops/pc's. I get 12 avrg fps with the 1024x768 resolution. and 18 with 800x600....i have no money to get new hardware, so don't go saying that i should.
    As games take advantage of newer graphics hardware and software on the market, the average "bad computer" also gets increasingly more powerful. At a certain point game developers need to look at what they want to focus on and set minimum system requirements.

That said;
    1. Go to your GRO installation directory (Usually in "C:\Ubisoft\GRO")
    2. Go into the "NCSA-Live" folder
    3. Open "GraphicSettings.ini"
    4. Find:
    Code:
    DisplayWidth=1024
    DisplayHeight=768
    5. Change to:
    Code:
    DisplayWidth=800
    DisplayHeight=600
    6. ??????
    7. PROFIT!!!
    Last edited by Freelancer852; 05-11-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

i went to the ncsa-live folder as instructed, only to find it void of files. with no graphicsettings.ini file to be found.
    Last edited by HaloKrux13; 05-11-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    Calibrating. . . Barrett M107A1 Online, Cartridge: Caliber .50, Armor-Piercing-Incendiary, M8; On my signal . . .Prepare for destruction

Sounds like your game isn't actually installed there then and that's the remains of an uninstalled client... Have you uninstalled and reinstalled somewhere else? The file should be there.
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

yes i have re-installed, because of a problem with my launcher that has now been fixed, and i have a faint idea of the whereabouts of my new installation folder might be. will notify if fixed. [Edit]: Fixed after finding the file location in most obvious of all places, the C: directory. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by HaloKrux13; 05-11-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast