Some overall great new patch-notes. good "nerfs" and balances, + something iv'e never ever seen before (except mabye in EvE-online) LANDSCAPING!
You actually changed certain aspects of a map due to feedback, that's BIG BIG BIG creds to you devs, I appluade you!
Looking forward to testing it, and also not having to panic-spary with the LMG's anymore huzzah for better accuracy/tad more recoil (also no more insane wtfpwn Pentagun *yay*)
smg is already only available to lowest health class now you want to make them do less damage? They are in the 20's and all have different fire rates skeptical about that as well. An assult player now takes a full clip to kill thats 40 rounds so meh.. Also smgs have low crit rate so making them more accurate won't help.
Shotgun semi auto fire rate reduction is not so good either. I could see a damage reduction but if you miss a shot or 2 your toast especially against an assult player. Some assult players running around with 180hp.
Stopping to reload sucks also alot of times your under fire and now if you hit reload your character will stop. This should make for lulz killz deaths cause its habit to reload in a firefight on the move at least for me.
Opening up the train now snipers can snipe you all the way down the train from D to C lol .Make sure to put an incline on each side of the train car so people can ramp glitch each other maybe they will get off the stairs!
Sounds like there trying to take all the run an gun out of the game. Fix the cover issues because if you want to force tactical camping at least make it as bug free as possible.
Last edited by SoK-CRiTiCaL; 05-09-2012 at 09:56 AM.
This is fine.Weapons
- Reduced Pentagun damage and recoil
- Reduced damage for most other shotguns
This might not be.
- Significantly reduced semiauto shotgun fire rates
- Tune sway for high magnification scopes
Does this include weapons with no visible attachments such as... I dunno Pentagun?
- Laser sights are now available on all primary weapons
- Reloading a weapon will temporarily cause you to stop sprinting
Thank ye. Now can tell between SR and Shotty Ammo in Inventory!
- Added weapon class name to magnum ammo
Whew. Cover-shooting now possible!
- Improvements to "weapon up" behavior when close to a cover
Que? Model? Or mechanic.
- Improvements to reload while in cover
Is this the A2 variant grenade or the MK3 HE grenade or something?
- Reduced concussion grenade one-shot effectiveness by greatly reducing damage
- Increased ease of use for concussion grenades by increasing blast radius
I never tried either of these, but the recoil changes vs the ROF decreases seems to be contrasting.
- Increased M1014SD, Pentagun SD, KPS-12 SD damage to match medium barrels (prevents CQC variant weapons from being customized to superior silenced weaponry)
- Reduced KPS-12 damage and recoil
- Increased M1014 damage and recoil
Hah! Take that, non-CQC users! :3
- Slightly increased recoil for AR medium and long barrels
Uh... They're already quite accurate? O_o This reads like a straight damage reduction, which is fine except for the low-tier MP5 IMO. The 5K already does only 25 by default, meaning most Recons are 4-shots, Engineers are 5 shots, and Assaults are 6 shots, with no armor or hp buffs.
- Improved SMG accuracy and reduced damage (reduces OP longer barrels)
I don't quite get this. Is this a buff or a nerf? Does this mean longer than previous ready times or shorter than previous, because it felt like my CQC had a short ready time already.
- Reduced vertical grip ready time multiplier
I'm fine with this.
- Increased KPS-12 mag size
- Increased ADS duration
- Rebalanced SR accuracy to reduce no-scope effectiveness
That's fine. Haven't tried it yet, but hopefully it'll be less decimation, and more relying on Assaults for close-in support.
- Increased LMG ready time to reduce run ‘n gun behavior
- Improved LMG performance in cover
- Reduced Ultimax recoil (starting Spec LMG)
- Tuned LMG recoil values
- Increased LMG accuracy, but increased spread when continually fired. Makes tapping accurate shots possible.
Oh man that train looks *****in! can't wait to get flanked... more often... :P